3|| Introduced

Shiro was kind enough to allow me to borrow some clothes of his, as well did Pidge, even the taller attacker, the blue one, had even allowed me to keep his jacket - that was what it was called - before being showed to a room to change out of the old dirty clothes into newer clothes.

The shorts, the clothes Pidge had lent me, stopped above my knees. The black shirt that Shiro had given me was large but better than nothing. Then there was the jacket that the blue attacker had let me have, that was large on my small frame making the end go all the way down just past my knees with the sleeves longer than my arms.

I still walked barefoot, my feet making a pitter-patter noise when walking around the halls following the sound of soft conversation. My fluffy tail was brought up as my hands ran through the fur, I was still nervous of meeting them all, still having fears and doubts about all of them and their intentions towards me. The only one that I feel comfortable around if Pidge, Pidge just seems like someone who wouldn't seem capable of harming anything or anyone.

Peering around a corner my purple and blue eyes were met with a large room. It had technology much like the Galra, onto why he Colton being blue and white instead of gray and purple. I could see all of them standing around a table that was stationed at the middle, all seven of them having a quiet conversation yet it was clear and smooth to my tall white ears.

I hesitate for a while just at the corner of the entrance. If it weren't for Pidge to have turned back to see me I might have just stayed at that corner staying still contemplating whether to walk in or wait for an invitation.

"Come on in Lilja." Pidge waved over at me making the others turn their heads downwards me making me even more nervous of entering.

Rubbing my arm with my other hand I walked into the room. I regret coming into the room, regret even following their sound. I even had to suppress a whine, that's how bad it was.

When reaching the table I moved closer to Pidge, my tail lightly wrapping itself around the leg. From the corner of my blue eye could Pidge be seen jump just the slightest at my sudden reaction but then glanced over at me giving me a small reassuring smile.

"Very well," started the other female smiling at me from across the table. "I am Princess Allura but you can call me Allura. This," she turned to the taller man beside her with orange hair and orange mustache, "is Coran. We are both from Altea."

"Altea?" I repeated, the name being familiar on my tongue. "Was the king named King Alfor by any chance?" Both Coran and Princess Allura stared at me wide eyed, it made me nervous.

"Yes," answered Shior as it was clear that neither one of them would answer my question. "Why might you ask?"

"My mother, she used to tell me stories of nearby planets and how the leader on our planet had made alliances with the king of Altea." The story itself was enough to make me feel warm inside, enough to not make me feel as nervous or uncomfortable in this situation.

Coran only nodded his head as Allura had given a fond smile towards me, which of course only made me warm up to her a bit more.

"Moving on," said the blue tall attacker. "I'm Lance but you can call me whatever you want." My head tilted at his words, they weren't like the ones that Allura spoke with, having this extra something added in.

"Stop goofing around," said the male beside him, shorter than him with black hair that was longer the any of the other males. He had smacked his hand against the back of Lance's head. "Keith."

"Hunk." Introduced the last one, the more rounded one of the bunch but it was found cute to me of how he fiddled with his hands at an angle where none of them could see it but my eyes could see it crystal clear.