7|| Self Defense Training

No one had gotten off my back until I stopped right in the main room of the Castle. That was the most running I've done in a really long time so as you can imagine I was collapsed on the ground panting in a form of sweating. My energy was far too low for me to shift back, that and well I was too lazy and tired to do so.

  As I laid on the ground panting for my life Coran had walked up to the Princess as the other five starting telling their own stories of what had happened in the space mall that caused them to all run for their lives... well other than Shiro and the Princess of course.

  Hunk was at the "food court", which is a place where food is sold, when Pidge had found him and convinced him to leave the space mall. That then lead for an anger groups of awaiting aliens to run after them both, wanting Hunk to cook them food and wanting to attack Pidge for taking away Hunk.

  Lance and Kieth's story was something in my own opinion. Lance had told how he and Leith were walking side by side looking at the various things in all the shops when Keith had stopped and dragged Lance into a shop that sold swords and blades. Well an argument had sparked up between Kieth and the owner, Lance was only trying to calm him down and managed to get Keith away from the store whilst apologizing towards the owner. Then the large group of uniformed Galra had appeared around the corner calling them "pirates". Lance had tried to talk his way out of it but everything had tumbled down when a Galra guard had forcefully taken Lance and was about to place handcuff on him when Keith had attack the guard and took Lance, both starting to run away from the group.

  Shiro and the Princess didn't have anything to say, their story simply being that those two were searching for everyone else before trouble sparked but clearly were too late for that.

  "We only managed to escape the large mob because of Lilja," noted Hunk as the seven of them turned back to where I laid on the ground no longer panting but just resting.

  "I think we wore her out." Lance commented as he walked forward touching the top of my head. "You tired buddy? You must be so tired? Huh? Huh?" I could feel my tail wagging subconsciously, his fingers scratching just behind the ear and another under my chin.

  "You know she isn't an actual wolf right Lance?" Keith said as Lance moved over to my side scratching my chest.

  "I know that," Lance answered moving his scratching all over the place. "But this is the closest we'll get to it." I believe this is the most affection I've gotten since being ripped from my mother's arms, and I'd say I love it.

-----

I stood at the entrance of the training deck watching Keith and Hunk fighting alongside one another against a robot that had a staff for a weapon. Lance had continued to scratch me for quite some time before Coran had suggested that we use this time to train me in less defense, thus having me shift back and walk over to the my room to prepare myself then finding my way through the halls to find the training deck.

Something that was noted down in mind was how both Paladins, as the Princess and Coran call the others, fight differently yet aren't hold neither one back. I had also quite observant when watching the two fight along side.

Hunk may not be as... in shape as the other Paladins but he is still able to fight. His strength seems to be stronger than Keith's, that much can be seen when he goes for a surprise attack from behind he robot and uses his hands instead of his large yellow gun. Along with his strength Hunk is more open to his surroundings and observant much like myself. He is usually able to dodge attack from the robot, then make a counter attack.