21|| "To Die"

|Lilja's POV|

  I kept my purple and blue eye closed to help myself concentrate on healing Shiro as well as formulating a plan to get out of here. No one bothered to get near me, I could hear them silently talk about it as well as sense their emotions. Although theirs thoughts and opinions of me is the fault of no one but myself, my actions brought them here and left Shiro in pain by my own claws in attempt to kill one of their teammate.

  A part of my mind told me that this whole thing was the fault of Lotor but I just couldn't quite convince myself. I was weak minded, not being able to withstand whatever the galran scientists had done to me. All the painful training was meant for times like those and what happened just proved that I've become weak and soft. One thing was made up in my mind, one thing that would happen regardless of what will happen when all this nightmare ends.

  Inhale and exhale.

  The ship we were in was the main ship, the largest one. How could I tell? Earlier on, when using the touch and hearing sense, the sounds and feeling of how large the ship was came to me almost immediately. Now since this is the largest ship that means that the security it more tighter than normal imperial ships. That as well as Lotor and his generals being onboard meaning that we'd all need to be cautious of them but mainly Ezor and Narti and her per Kova.

  The lions are locked away in the ship, a forcefield around them which is trying to be penetrated by scientists but so far there is no chance of them getting it. First step would be to get the Paladins to their lions, with that they could fly away and attack the ship.

  The Castle is also locked inside this ship, its currently being looked over by some more galran's for anything useful. With the lions on one side and the Castle on the other that would only result into the Paladins and the Alteans splitting ways, and although I don't exactly doubt the Princess' skills in combat along with Coran's I highly doubt they'd be able to get through a vastly large army of guards and warriors on their own. That could only result to me going along with them, if one paladin went with them that wouldn't work very well as they'd be alone and having to fight alone which leads to disaster no matter how well they are in combat.

  One problem when escaping would be Lotor's generals. Lotor himself wouldn't bother to leave, he hold more trust in those four hybrids than the whole Galra Empire. With four being an even number two would go to the Paladins and the other two towards Coran and Princess Allura. Ezor and Narti would be after the two Alteans, with that Narti could used her mind control abilities to take control of the Princess and convince everyone that it's really her. Zethrid and Acax would be after the Paladins, Zethrid using her brut force against Shiro and his galran robotic arm and Acax is almost about, or slight higher, in combat than Keith which would be perfect for the bad side as she could easily defeat Lance, Pidge, and Hunk and probably Keith depending on their combat levels.

Regardless both Paladins and Alteans would be in deep trouble. There is only one of me. There must be some other options, I mentally told myself. If I can calculate where all four generals would be when together and away from Lotor then I could attack them from there allowing both Paladins and Alteans a chance to get to their required locations. Hold it, there is still the problem of Coran and Princess Allura not fully being able to handle on their own against a large army.

My tail drooped down to the ground in a form to feel the metal behind to use my touch sense.

Just as suspected, vents all over. With the vents I could most likely locate one that leads straight to the Castle. With that the Princess and Coran would be able to sneak past the guards and warriors and get to the Castle, the Paladins would be able to get to their lions, and I've be distracting Prince Lotor's generals to get a higher chance of winning this.