6|| Freely Spaced

The shop was different from the there that we had passed by and even went to. This shop was one where we were able to walk inside, things all around whether it was hung off by the walls or placed on top of a table that was placed somewhere neatly inside.

Shiro was walking around examining various objects as the Princess was waving me down, a large pile of clothing already on one arm.

"Try these," the clothes were shoved into my arms once in a half of arms length. "There's a changing room right over there." It had all happened too quickly for me to comprehend correctly as in a sudden blue I was standing in a smaller room with a curtain in front of my closed.

I blinked. Still trying to comprehend what just happened but all that could come to mind was the sudden rush of my surroundings and finding myself in this small room.

"Lilja?" Called Shiro from the other side. "You alright in there?"

"Yes yes," I rushed placing the chosen pile of clothing at a small table already stripping out of my current clothes and into the first set that was at the top.

-----

Time seemed to have passed slowly when changing from set of clothes to set of clothes. Princess Allura had requested that each time I changed into a new set of clothes I would walk out and show them, including to show my tail and ears so they'd determine whether the outfit was comfortable on me and also appropriate as well as allowing for me to move around easily without being restricted of movement.

It was coming to a close end when the there was less and less sets of clothes. I would have believed that nothing in this shop was meant for someone like myself, ears and tail of a wolf. But keep in mind that that's what I believed, see the difference there?

"This is the second to last one," I called already done changing. "Ready?"

"Yup." They both said at once as the curtain was pulled to the side revealing the outfit.

My long white fluffy ears lifted just a bit away from my braided white hair when hearing hem both hum. Shiro had tilted his head a bit, turned his head over to the Princess who also faced him then they both turned back to me.

The outfit wasn't too much and it felt rather comfortable on my person. The outfit consisted of: a short black shirt that was just inches away from the bottom of my belly button, another gray shirt that hanged a bit, baggy gray pants that left plenty space for my tail to be inside the pants or to be out, then there was a jacket it that was open (no zipper or anything just open) that was green had a hoodie and reached down to my knees.

"I like it." Commented Princess Allura with Shiro nodding his head agreeing.

"Suits her and could hide the ears and tail when we need it." Added in Shiro as the tip of my tip flicking side to side, my hand placed on my left arm feeling awakes with them talking as if I weren't here.

I had decided to walk back into the smaller room, both of them not noticing my absence which had sadden me a bit but sooner or alter I'd part away from them. After all, I'm only staying until my mental health is better and there I have some defense moves for myself.

  Changing back the only thing that I held in my arm was the one that seemed to appeal towards the Princess and Shiro. It had made me smile a bit, when walking out to find them both still talking with each other, neither even noticing my absence or my return.