11|| Old Fears

|Lilja's POV|

My mind was all foggy when I came to. My body felt slow and sluggish, something that displeased me very much as it was a sign of weakness. When opening my purple and blue eyes the first thing I saw was a glass wall right in front of me. At first I thought hat I had simply fallen asleep in the Nature Room but when the last memory had surfaced to my mind I came to realize that I was once more in a cell.

When trying to stand I couldn't. Chains were bound to my wrists, ankles, waist, tail, and even around my throat. I lost all control in my breathing as it started to go fast and short, I'm almost positive this is what Pidge calls "panic attack".

  I wanted to get out of this cell, the surroundings had started to change from the white painted walls to the cold darkness of the cells I was placed in during my time with the Galra. Sweat was starting form as my eyes grew wide when nothing of the Castle was visible, all that was left was the dark cold cell as if I never left the Galra building in the first place.

  A bang sounded making me jump. My ears lifted as my head turned all around trying to find where the banging noise came from.

  Another struck, then another, another, another, another. Taking careful notice cracks started to appear at the metal door, with each bang came another crack in the door. A small spark of hope rose within me, surely it wasn't enough to completely break me out of my panic attack but it had broken the illusion my mind had made.

  Ahead of me, in another cell across, was Keith and Lance. To my left of their cell was Pidge and Hunk. To my right of Keith and Lance's cell was Shiro. Coran and Allura must be beside Hunk and Pidge as they're out of my sight but both their smells are close.

  My mouth was still open, taking shallow shaky breaths in and quickly out of the nose then in through the mouth and out the nose but to the others it just seems like I'm only breathing in. The sweat was still reading down as well as the feeling of death hovering just behind me ready to take me away from this world.

  My purple and blue eyes shifted over to Shiro, he still continued to bang the all glass front of the cell. My head started to shake, the shouldn't be doing that vetase this is the Galra we are talking of. They would do worse punishments to him as he was once their weapon, for them to get Shiro back could lead to a vast amount of things.

  "St-stop..." my unregulated breathing was getting in the way of me actually saying complete and proper sentences. "St...stop." His banging had stop for a brief moment, Shiro stared directly at me as I still continued to shake my head and try my best to calm my breath but that's still hard.

  Before given a chance to start up all again my ears rose when hearing a door open then close. Footsteps followed and soon the body was in my line of sight. My blood ran cold.

  Prince Lotor. I remember him rather clearly in my head for the intentions this galran had in store for me if Zarkon never had any plan for me. There was one memory in particular, it was when I had just finished off another "top warrior" and the Prince was there watching my every move. He had decided that he would try and face me, plenty of guards and warriors had tried warning him but Prince Lotor only shook his head and fought me. Our battle might have been the longest I've ever had but in the end I managed to overpower him, for that he himself had done several thing to me for things I didn't even know I couldn't do. He wanted nothing more than power, and I'm the biggest supply of power at the very moment.

  Prince Lotor stopped in the middle of the hall, his head turning to the Paladins then over to me where a smirk fell upon his lips.

  "Ezor was right," he said making slow steps towards me that even I was trying to back away further but the chains were short and prevented me from going more than a foot away in any angle. "You do remember don't you?" I didn't dare speak, now that he was here in this room my old self has taken over. All the old rule are the ones I'll follow until... I rather not think of it.