Chapter 1 - My Billionaire Baby Daddy

NATASHA

I was awake even though my eyes were still closed. I felt myself in a very comfortable bed, my body relaxing into it. The pillow was fluffy and soft, I had a good sleep. But one thing, my bed wasn't this comfy. Wait!

And this was exactly when my eyes fluttered open. The walls weren't of my room, neither was the blanket I was wrapped up in. None of these things were mine. I tried lifting my head, but I had a throbbing headache. I lifted my blanket, and I wasn't wearing my clothes either. I had an oversized shirt on, and nothing beneath. God! What happened last night?

I turned my head to the other side, and let me tell you, the view was amazing. Not just any view, I could see the whole city of New York through the glass window, and the view's not over yet. There stood in all his glory, a guy I didn't know. His muscular back was facing me, and even though I hadn't seen his face, I'm already admiring his back. He only had his boxers on.

He was holding a cup, of coffee maybe. I tried getting up, but I fell back, my head hitting the pillow hard, even though it was fluffy, the movement caused me to wince.

"There is a bottle of Aspirin and a glass of water on the table beside, if you want it." He said, not turning to face me. And his voice was deep, not too deep, but I loved it. I sat up and looked at the bed side table and took the aspirin and dropped it in my mouth, drinking the water.

I know this was a one-night stand and right now, you might think I don't care, but inside to be honest, I'm freaking out. It wasn't my first time or something. There was Cody back then. But now, I didn't expect this. This was awkward, I mean, in most of the stories, the girl wakes up in a normal bed room, which is not hers and finds the guy already gone, or maybe showering. Whatever, he doesn't see her awake, because she goes away before that. But here, reality is different. He is here, so am I. I'm in some luxurious hotel.

The guy turned bringing me out of my thoughts, and damn, he was hot. My first one-night was hot, and even though I don't remember clearly, I guess it was good. He had this brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looked at me, and I stared back, until I realised this was awkward.
And I had no clue what to do. And suddenly an idea popped in my brain, it was the weirdest but would probably work.

I caught my head with one hand, looked down, spun my head lightly, moved my body and poof! I fell back on the bed. I could hear his footsteps coming near me. He climbed on the bed and held me in his arms, he removed the hair from my face and slightly touched my cheeks with his hand, and shook me a little.

"Hey? Wake up!" I could feel the slight panic in his voice.
"You were fine a minute ago...Maybe lack of sleep..." He whispered the last part. He let go of me, and got off bed. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him walking towards another direction. He opened a door and went in. After a minute, I could hear the water. He was showering. My plan worked!

I slowly got off the bed, and looked around for my clothes. I found my black dress, which I had worn yesterday and my bra and panties on the floor.

I quickly changed my clothes and ran towards the exit door. I slowly opened it and closed it behind me. I was out!

Now... Time to go home. Finally!