My Billionaire Baby Daddy

Okay guys, here's something for all of you who asked for an update.

So, if you've been with me since the beginning or since this re-write started, you've seen many other texts like these from me before. So here it goes,

When I around 12 or 13 perhaps, I really wanted to write something, to discover myself in a way and the idea for My Billionaire Baby Daddy struck me then and I was fully into writing this. However, the plot is so unrealistic and unsatisfying and according to me if I myself find it so boring, how will my audience ever like it? To a 13 year old me, it seemed like an amazing idea and of course, it hasn't been years since then but in a way, I've matured and realized how cringy this idea was. The plot literally goes no where, no character developments, such superficial chapters, seemed too much to me. (I'm just criticizing myself now xD)

The sole reason of me publishing this is because I feel I need to let you all know this. There are still some of you who ask for updates and vote for the chapters when you come across this book. I want to say that I love y'all for being with me, reading my book and supporting me while this lasted!♡

Maybe I'll re-write this book later with a better plot and a compromising ending. Also, I have many ideas I want to write at the moment and giving my focus to try and getting this book to go somewhere seems pointless when I know it won't.

So yeah, I guess I've covered everything. I'm sorry to those of you who wanted to read this. Well then, this is the end.