Chapter 5 - My Billionaire Baby Daddy

A/N - This is Alexander's POV of the morning after his and Natasha's sexually adventurous night!

A L E X A N D E R

I woke up feeling a warm body snuggled against mine. Opening my eyes in confusion, the sunlight from my floor to ceiling window made me shut them close again.

I opened my eyes again, however slower this time and let the light adjust in. I looked at the woman next to me and a flashback of last night played in my head like a movie.

Natasha. That was her name, or at least the name she told me. She was indeed beautiful with blonde hair which was currently all over the pillow and his some part of it on my chest, her swollen pink lips were parted as she slept peacefully.

The most of her makeup had been smudged and almost seemed like it wasn't there since it was wiped off on the pillows. I smiled a little, women, I can never understand why they apply so much of makeup when they look so beautiful naturally.

Slowly lifting her head off my chest, I raised myself as I carefully let her head sink into the fluffy pillow trying my best not to wake her up. She seemed to be very comfortable in my bed and needing this sleep so much.

I got out of the bed and grabbed my shorts which was on the floor and slid them on. Walking towards the small table, I heated some water in the electric water heater and poured it into the white cup, following which I added the coffee and milk powder.

I took the cup and my phone and walked towards the window where I stood overlooking the city of New York as the Sun was hidden by the clouds.

Taking a sip, I unlocked my phone and saw that my father had called me a few times and had left a message.

Hope you've made your decision son. Bella is okay with this and she believes in you. So now it's up to you son.

Money was something my father valued very much. He wanted to increase the profit of the company by creating an alliance with the Hayes. William Hayes was a close friend of his since his college days, and he wishes me to marry William's only daughter, Bella who I consider as a good friend.

He had given me a choice however. He wanted to give the company over to me and for it to be done, I had to be married and give proof that I will be able to produce an heir to the company. It was almost stupid but I knew this had been followed by him and grandfather and thus, I would have to do so as well. It was either I find myself a spouse or it is going to be me and Bella, which was something I wasn't interested in.

I looked back at the woman still sleeping in my bed and thought for a while on an idea.

Maybe I could convince her to pose as my fiancée and get father to leave me alone, then she could go away and I could hope he wouldn't bother me anymore. I knew for a fact that my father, Michael Lockwood wouldn't hand over the company over to my step-brother Jackson. He was too carefree and still young to handle the company.

I sighed as I contemplated on my idea, maybe continue the act for longer? I don't know. I rubbed my face as I took another sip of my coffee.

A sudden "Ouch!" brought me out of my thoughts. Guess the lady is finally awake, "There is some aspirin and water on the bedside table." I said loud enough for her to hear and then heard shuffling as she went to take it.

There was silence, no words were exchanged as I slowly turned around and watched her. Her eyes were a light tint of blue, which were currently half-wide. I hope she doesn't know me. It isn't always the best situation if she knows me. Handling businesses on behalf of my father and being single has got me quite a lot of fame as one the top ten bachelors, one those famous things that happen in most places.

She was holding the off-white sheets tightly to her body, her eyes seemingly tired. An awkward tension built between us we continued to look at each other without exchanging any words.

Suddenly her whole demeanor changed, her hand flew up to her head as she swung back and forth and then she was on the bed. Did she just faint?

I quickly walked towards her, placing my coffee and phone on the table. I tapped her cheeks gently. "Hey? Wake up!" No positive results. "Maybe lack of sleep." I mumbled as I adjusted the sheets on her and ran a hand through my hair.

Abandoning my coffee on the table, I went to the bathroom and removed my shorts. Throwing it in the hamper, I walked into the shower.

Something was disturbing my mind as I showered. The woman somehow seemed familiar, those eyes. They seemed so familiar for some reason. Maybe it was because they were almost like Kate, my step-mother's eyes. I don't know but something about them drew me in.

Quickly finishing my shower, and brushing my teeth. I walked out thinking of what I should do to the woman.

As I walked into the room with a towel on my waist, it was empty. She left?

------×-------

Finally an update! Although I have no clue why I sat on wrote this when I have my physics and french exam tomorrow. sgdjdhdbshs.

Pray for me!

Hope y'all liked the chapter. Vote and Comment and make my day :D

Also, I've published a new story - Mistaken. Check that out maybe? ;)