What your/his parents think of you/him

Scott:
His:
His mom was really happy to see Scott as happy as he was when he was with Alison. She absolutely loved you ever since the first day Scott introduced you to her.

Yours:
Your mom approves of him and she loves how joyful he makes you. Your dad on the other hand doesn't approve of any guy, but there is something about Scott that makes him trust that your okay in this serious relationship.

Stiles:
His:
Stiles' dad thinks of you as his own daughter, and he loves seeing Stiles happy. Stiles never opens up to people, but you guys automatically connected, he's told you everything, and his dad is thankful for the girl that made his son trust people again.

Yours:
Your mom has never liked the idea that her baby girl is at the age where dating is a thing that will happen, but Stiles proved to her that there is nothing to worry about, he'd never let anything happen to you and she is completely accepting of your relationship.

Derek:
His:
You know what happened to his family, and Peter is the only one you were ever able to meet. Peter may be super arrogant, but he loves that Derek finally found someone that can make him smile. Peter has told you several times that he's happy Derek has you, and he's not seen Derek this happy since Paige.

Yours:
He won your mother over the first time they met which was because your best friend Scott knew him, she thinks he's a total gentleman, but your father on the other hand refuses to accept the relationship because Derek is quite a few years older than you.

Liam:
His:
You've only met his mom a few times because she's always working, but Liam promises you that his mother loves you, you've met his stepdad a lot because he works with your mom and Scott's mom. He thinks you're super sweet, and he thinks that Liam is lucky to have found someone who makes him that happy at such a young age.

Yours:
Your mother knew him before you did because she works with his stepfather at the hospital. She understands everything that Liam had gone through at his last school, and she's always felt bad for him. She was extremely surprised when you two started dating, but she finds your relationship adorable.

Theo:
His:
He finally let you meet his real parents, they know what all has been going on with Theo and they think that you are a really good influence on him, and they love how different he is around you. When he sees you his eyes shine a little brighter and his smile is a little bigger, his parents love you just as much as he does.

Yours:
Your mom, unlike your friends is very happy about your relationship with Theo. You've been through a lot and he makes you forget about the bad times, no matter how many things she's heard from your friends she still likes him because he makes you happy.

(A/N)
So here is my third preference, let me know what you guys think, and if you have requests comment them, love you guys