Brett Catch Up

Nicknames In Your Phones:

His: Prince Charming
Yours: Cuddle Bear

***
**
*
**
***

How You Guys Cuddle:

Him being the tall human he is it sometimes made cuddling difficult because he's basically nothing but legs. You guys cuddled differently almost every night, but there was definitely one way that you guys found the most comfortable. You usually laid on your right side, him behind you cuddled into you with an arm around your waist, and your legs intertwined.

***
**
*
**
***

What your/his parents think of you/him:

His:
You never met his parents because of them dying in the fire, so Satomi is the closest to a parent figure him and his sister have. She thinks you are the good influence Brett needs. You know his sister likes you because she's told you several times that she thinks of you as a big sister. Satomi and Lori both love how happy you make Brett.

Yours:
You live with your mom. Your dad hasn't been in the picture since you were 4 years old. Your mom has became the main person you talk to so she found out about Brett almost as soon as you guys started dating. She always invites him and Lori over because she wants them to feel like part of the family. She also feels like you and Brett have a true future together.

***
**
*
**
***

You Find Out About The Supernatural:

It was right after the last scrimmage of the season. Devenford Prep won, only beating Beacon Hills by 2 points. It's games like this that you don't know who to root for. You and your friends go to Beacon Hills, but your boyfriend goes to Devenford. After the game ended you ran up to Brett hugging him tightly, congratulating him on shooting the winning shot. He picked you up kissing you passionately. After him and the rest of your friends got changed you all got ready to leave the school. You and Brett went to go pick up the pizza while the rest of your friends went to Scott's waiting for you. It was a normal thing you all did after every Friday night game. While in the car you could tell something had Brett on edge, but you didn't know how to ask what's wrong. He had gone in to get the pizza because the drive thru was too long. Someone ran up to the car frantically, you were startled by the sound of the car door opening unexpectedly. You soon realized it was Lori, Brett's little sister, she was worriedly asking where Brett was. Just as you were about to answer Brett came running out asking what was wrong. Lori answered with "They found her, Satomi was found and they have her!" The confusion on Brett's face soon turned to anger, and you still had no clue what they were talking about. Lori got in the backseat while Brett got in the Driver's seat. They explained everything while driving to Scott's house to get help.

***
**
*
**
***

Your Best Friend & Their Thoughts On Your Realationship:

Your relationship with Brett was no secret to anyone. You were both very open with the fact you were dating especially with how "hands on" Brett is with the relationship. None of your friends minded that you were dating him, but your best friend Malia just hating that you guys were always flirting and he was constantly putting his hands all over you.

***
**
*
**
***

What He Does When You're Sad: