Jordan Catch Up

Nicknames In Your Phones:

His: Deputy
Yours: Angel

***
**
*
**
***

How You Guys Cuddle:

He tends to work late, but when he gets home he normally finds you in bed already asleep. He climbs in bed behind you and spoons you while leaving passionate kisses on your shoulders.

***
**
*
**
***

What your/his parents think of you/him:

His:
You have yet to meet his parents, but when he talks to them he tells them about you nonstop, so they can't help but love you just like he does.

Yours:
Your parents treat him just like their son. They are astonished that you are dating a deputy, and they know that means he knows how to keep you safe.

***
**
*
**
***

You Find Out About The Supernatural:

Jordan tells you everything, so when he found out about the deadpool he knew he should ask for your help. You woke up earlier than usual and noticed he wasn't in bed. You figured that he might just be in the bathroom so you lay there while checking your phone. After ten minutes he still wasn't back. You cautiously got out of bed and made your way down the stairs. You checked all the rooms down stairs, but he was no where in sight. You begin to think that he might have got called into work early, or he might have gone somewhere. That thought left your mind when you remembered that he never leaves the house without telling you or leaving a note or text. You heard a sound outside, so you went to see what it was. He was sitting on the back porch with a lighter in his hand. You were confused on why he had one because he doesn't smoke. He seemed to be far into his own thoughts while just staring at the small object in his big hands. When you were about to tap him on the shoulder he lit the lighter and held it to his hand. Without a thought you screamed, "What the hell are you doing?!" He was startled and jumped while almost falling out of the chair. You grabbed his hand to see how bad the burn was, but when you flipped his hand over his palm looked unharmed. He could see how confused you were, so he began to explain.

***
**
*
**
***

Your Best Friend & Their Thoughts On Your Realationship:

Your best friend Derek had always liked you, but he had came to the realization that he wasn't what was best for you. He was always so busy, and he knew you were in good hands because Jordan had training that made him capable of keeping you safe, and he was a hellhound, the strongest of all the supernatural creatures.

***
**
*
**
***

What He Does When You're Sad:

When you are sad he calls off work, and does everything to make the day special. He goes out and buys you a new outfit and surprises you with it. Then he takes you out the dinner and when you go home you guys spend the rest of the night cuddled on the couch watching your favorite show for the millionth time.