He Finds Out You Like Him

Scott:
When Scott found out you liked him he became super clingy. He wanted you to know how much he cared for you, and he wanted you to know that you hadn't made a bad choice. He's had problems with relationships in the past and he wanted to make this one perfect.

Stiles:
He has liked you for as long as he could remember. So when he found out you liked him he became more nervous around you than he usually was because he was afraid he'd say or do something that would make you change your mind.

Derek:
Derek didn't care how much you denied that you had feelings for him because he always expected it. By the way your heart beat would rise when he got closer to you, the way you blushed when he would catch you looking at him.

Liam:
When he had been told you had a crush on him he didn't believe it at first. He knew Scott liked you and he didn't see why you would choose him over an older guy who is the captain of the Lacrosse team.

Theo:
At first when he found out you had feelings for him he seemed very distant. He thought he wasn't good enough, and he believed that you deserved better. He soon got over it and proved to you how much he truly cared about you.

(A/N)
I hope you all liked this chapter. I liked this idea, but I wasn't sure how I wanted it done.