Nolan Catch Up

Nicknames In Your Phones:

His: Weirdo
Yours: Nerd

***
**
*
**
***

How You Guys Cuddle:

When you and Nolan cuddle he gets really clingy and he can't sleep unless you are laying by his side and he has his arms draped around you.

***
**
*
**
***

What your/his parents think of you/him:

His:
It's just him and his mom. She treats you amazingly because she loves how happy you make him.

Yours:
It's just you and your father because your mom recently passed away. Your dad pretends to hate him, but you know that he actually likes Nolan.

***
**
*
**
***

You Find Out About The Supernatural:

You still aren't aware of the supernatural, but you suspect something going on with your best friend Liam.

***
**
*
**
***

Your Best Friend & Their Thoughts On Your Realationship:

Your best friends are Mason and Liam. Mason agrees with you that you are an adorable couple, but Liam is suspicious of him.

***
**
*
**
***

What He Does When You're Sad:

When you are sad, Nolan writes you letters. You both love to write, so when he gives you the letters it cheers you up.

***
**
*
**
***

How You Meet:

It was the first day of your junior year and your best friend Liam was your ride home. "It will be okay, practice isn't going to be that long," he said trying to reassure you. You sat on the bleachers and waited for Mason to get there. He wasn't there for Liam, he was only there to watch Corey practice. You and Mason sat there talking for an hour, if not more. The coach blew the whistle and announced that practice was now over. You started to walk back to the school, so you could meet Liam when he came out of the locker room. You were looking at your phone and someone crashed into you. You looked up and you had suddenly became unable to speak. Your eyes were locked with a pair of blue ones. You were both snapped back to reality when Mason ran by you both and into Corey's arms. "Hi, I'm Nolan," the quiet boy said in a soft, hushed tone. You introduced yourself and you guy started to have a conversation, but Liam walked by you and told you to hurry and get in the car.

***
**
*
**
***

Dating Them Would Include:
Dating Nolan Would Include:

• Both of you being super shy at first, but then being crazy and weird with each other

• Adorable flirting

• Gentle hand holding

• Cheek kisses

• Passionate and sweet, but surprisingly rough sex

• Always making each other smile

• Going to every game to cheer him on

• Both of you being great listeners

• Spending the night together a lot

• Cute, spontaneous dates

***
**
*
**
***

Your/His Phone Screen's:

His:
It is a picture of him kissing your forehead

Yours:
It is a selfie of him you screenshotted from snapchat

***
**
*
**
***

Good Morning Texts:

Hey beautiful, I hope you slept peacefully. I have a big day planed for us baby girl. Love you lots, and see you in a little bit.

***
**
*
**
***

His/Your Favorite Thing About You/Him:

His: Your capability to make anything fun

Yours: How sweet he is when he's with you

***
**
*
**
***

The Kind of Couple You Are At Parties:

You guys rarely ever go to parties, but when you do you are the really awkward couple standing in the corner talking and holding hands.

***
**
*
**
***

Who He Is Jealous Of:

He is jealous of every guy that even looks at you. He has low self-esteem, so he is constantly worried that you will find someone else.

***
**
*
**
***

Couples Halloween Costumes:

He dressed up as a knight, and you were his princess

***
**
*
**
***

He Finds Out You Like Him:

He was extremely excited when he found out that you liked him because he didn't think he had a chance

×××××
××××
×××
××
×
××
×××
××××
×××××

(A/N)
I hope you all liked this chapter. This is my first post where I haven't had my proof reader, so I hope it turned out okay.