Aiden Catch Up

Nicknames In Your Phones:

His: The Cute Twin
Yours: Sexy

***
**
*
**
***

How You Guys Cuddle:

It isn't surprising that Aiden's favorite way to cuddle is anyway that means he can have his hands all over you. Your favorite way to cuddle is him on his back and you laying on him. You love resting your head on his chest, so you can fall asleep listening to his calming heart beat. He also loves you laying like this because he can place his hands on your ass.

***
**
*
**
***

What your/his parents think of you/him:

His:
It's just him and Ethan, so you've never once met his parents. Ethan adores you though. Ethan has told you multiple times that Aiden is lucky to have you because he's never seen his brother commit to a relationship before.

Yours:
You live with your mother because your dad left at a young age. She's only met Aiden once, but she trusts that he'll treat you the way you deserve.

***
**
*
**
***

You Find Out About The Supernatural:

You had known about the supernatural all your life because you were a born werewolf, but you felt as if you had to hide that from your boyfriend. The day Aiden found out started like every other day. He had just picked you up to go to school, as you climbed onto the back of his motorcycle you noticed something that you hadn't before. You noticed the numerous hickeys you'd left on him were gone. None were left even the slightest bit. You were confused, but thought very little about it just shrugging it off and just ignored it. You'd gotten to school and Ethan was waiting nervously for his brother. Aiden saw the look on Ethan's face and told you to wait there while running to his brother to see what was going on. You were very curious, and you knew it was wrong, but you listened to their conversation anyway. "Deucalion needs the pack right now. Kali and Ennis have turned aginst him because they don't think he's doing enough about Derek's pack." They continued talking, but you were to caught up in the fact that you'd never noticed your boyfriend was a werewolf also. He was apart of the Alpha pack you'd heard a lot about. You must have been talking to yourself because Aiden walked up to you confused by what you were saying. "Wait you're a werewolf also?! Why didn't I know this?" You didn't answer, but you offered to help Deucalion because you knew your alpha would have approved you helping her old friend.

***
**
*
**
***

Your Best Friend & Their Thoughts On Your Realationship:

Your best friend was Erica, and she wasn't happy with your relationship with Aiden ever since she found out he was apart of the Alpha pack. She tried getting over her negativity because she knew how much he meant to you, but she could never trust him.

***
**
*
**
***

What He Does When You're Sad:

When your sad he always turns into a complete different person. For some odd reason he becomes the overly emotional and clingy one, but it always makes you feel better when you see this side of Aiden.