What He Does When You're Sad

Scott:
When Scott knows your sad he does everything possible to figure out what's wrong, but he doesn't want to pressure you into telling him what wrong. He knows that you'll tell him when the time is right for you. He just wants you to know that he's always there for you and if you need a shoulder to cry on he's there. When you do finally tell him you can see this sad look in his eyes because he can't do anything about it.

Stiles:
You guys are completely open with each other so he always knows what's wrong with you. He will always do everything possible to make things better, and if it's something he can't fix himself he tries making you feel better. Most of the time he will say something really sarcastic just to see you smile that beautiful smile that he loves and that he would kill to see.

Derek:
Derek is always a softie around you, but when you're upset he looses it demanding for you to tell him what's wrong. It kills him when you won't tell him because he feels like it's somehow his fault. When it's because of something someone said or did, all you hear is him threatening to kill them for upsetting you. Even though he seems like all talk you know if he had the chance he would.

Liam:
When Liam sees you upset something inside of him kind of breaks. His first thought is always that it's because of something he did, and he worries himself about it until you reassure him that it's not. He refuses to leave your side until you are genuinely feeling better. He doesn't care how long it takes, and you guys have deep meaningful conversations.

Theo:
He's not used to being in a meaningful relationship, so when you're sad he does what his first instinct is. He goes and gets all your favorite movies and snacks, and you guys spend all day in bed cuddling watching movies. He is also an amazing listener and he understands what your going through so he would sit there and listen to you rant about what's wrong for hours if that's what you wanted.

(A/N)
So I decided to write this one because I've been in a really bad mood today. On another note THE SERIES FINALE WAS AMAZING!!!!