Fluff 1

"Bendy, you fucker!" I screamed at the ink demon that is sitting on my couch. He looked at me then winked, "Your fucker~" He teased as I blushed hard, covering my face while groaning. His eyebrows bouncing in a flirtatious way. "No, Bendy. And don't change the subject!" I groaned. He pouted as his tail swung back and forth. He stood and slowly went beside me.

I eyed his every demonic little steps as he came closer. Once he is beside me, he leaned and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but swoon at the sweet act that he just did. "That's really sweet of you, Bendy." I gushed as I placed my hand on my cheek. He grinned as a visible grey blush appeared on his face. "Oh stop it. It's not that sweet." He said as he placed both hands on his cheeks, his tail swaying side by side indicating that he's happy. Like a puppy in a sort of way. "I mean it, Bendy." I smiled, a blush slowly appearing on my face once again.

Bendy held my hand and pulled me to the couch. I sat on it with him, when I realized that he made me almost forget about our argument. I frowned, "BENDY THE DANCING DEMON!" I screamed out as Bendy fell off the couch rubbing his imaginary ears. "Owie, what was that for, Y/N?" He whined as he continued rubbing his head. "You know what I mean, you asshole!" I said, gritting my teeth. He started sweating. "I do?" He innocently asked as well as pointing to himself.

Okay, now I'm really pissed. I probably looked like volcano about to erupt. "For the last time, every time you enter my house please, please control your ink. It's staining everywhere." I huffed out as clenched my hands into fists. Bendy thought for a moment then looked down on the floor.

"Well, fuck me silly. I'm really sorry, (Name). I didn't mean it this time." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "This time?" I asked, he widened his eyes and started spilling ink all over my floor again.

I turned around and walked to my room. I opened my door, entering it then slamming it as hard as I can. "Argh! He just doesn't learn. I like always, I mean always tell him if he's visiting me he should at least respect my place. But nooo, he just have to spill ink everywhere." I grumbled as I also started saying incoherent words.

1 hour later~ ;)

Bendy knocked on my door. Well, at least he's knocking not bathing in like the usual. "What do you want Bendy?" I manage to groaned out as I rolled out of bed then walked to the door. "Uhm, I know I've been quite a dick for some time and I wanted to apologize to you. I only did it since you've been ignoring me for sometime and I kinda got lonely, so I decided to get your attention by inking in your house. I guess it backfired." He apologized, I can hear his sadness and concern. "R-really?" I questioned as I blushed, since not a single guy has ever did this to me let alone an ink demon. "Of course! You know that I love you with every ink that you can find in the world." He said, I smiled and opened the door.

I was suddenly hugged by Bendy. I chuckled, "Sorry I got mad at you." Bendy shook his head. "No need to. I did became a dick." He said as he hugged me tighter. "Hey Bendy, can I do something really weird?" I asked him while blushing. He looked at me questionably but nodded anyways.

I placed my two hands on his cheeks then inched my lips closer to his. Before I could even kiss him first, he already kissed me. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my cheeks lovingly while kissing me passionately.

The kiss is unbelievable. How long has it been? Minutes? Hours? I don't care. As long as I think of him, nothing matters around us. Whether it would be the time. I don't care. What I only care me and him.

After a long kiss, he broke it. I pouted at this, I still want to kiss home more. He pinched my cheeks while chuckling. I removed his hands off of my struggling cheeks. "Why would kissing me be weird, (Name)?" Bendy asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed then twiddled with my thumbs. "How long was that kiss?" I asked him avoiding his question. "About 10 seconds." He said while putting up his two hands up. I gasped, that kiss was only for 10 seconds? Why did it feel like an eternity?

"If you're thinking why it felt long because you just love me too much." He said smiling to himself. "I guess I do love you." I said also smiling. We're both smiling goofs. "Will (you marry me?) we ever do it again?" I asked him. "If you want to." He answered smirking.

"I- I want to do it again." I stuttered, my blushing intensifying. I felt his gloves on my face, he leaned in slowly and I also leaned in. But he quickly leaned away. "Nope, we're gonna do that at the next chapter." He said while waving his finger. "Chapter?" I asked him confused. What does he mean by next chapter? "Oops, I think I said too much." He said chuckling, he held my hand and led us to my couch. We sat there and watched TV.

"You're such a tease, Bendy." I said still pouting that he didn't kiss me again. "Aww~ Cheer up! I'll make you some bacon soup. Do you want to?" He asked me. "That would be really nice." I answered, smiling.

Even if he's a demon. He always makes me feel all sorts of emotions. The positive ones and a few negative ones, like anger. But I still love him. Even if someone disagrees with it. I'll fight for our love. You can't always judge a book by its cover.

~~~~~~~~~~

How's that for a one-shot? Is it good? Is it bad? Tell me in the comments. I'm still new to this. And if you liked it then maybe you could vote for it.

Oh, if you're wondering about the first paragraph. No, you haven't done it with Bendy. It's just his little demonic way of teasing you. And if you're also wondering if you two have kissed in the past. No, it's also your first time kissing him. Now that's settled.

I'm still waiting for some requests though -3-