?Happy New Year?

And as a gift I'll give you this cancer.

Author-chan: Ehem, okaayyy so-

(Name): Hey! This isn't a oneshot.

Author-chan: I know. I'm sorry I just want to-

Bendy: Bitch, where's the oneshot at?

(Name): Yeahhhh. Where is it?

Author-chan: tf? Bendy, what are you doing here? And didn't I tell you it's your week off?

Bendy: Yeah, I know. But I can't just leave my beloved, (Name) behind.

Author-chan: srsly, you two are not even together.

(Name): *le fucking gasp* How come he gets to have a week off?

Author-chan: Can you please just let me-

Bendy: Oh, (Name). We both know I deserve it. I've been crying hard at the last chapter.

Author-chan: Can you please-

(Name): Dood, I fucking died at the last chapter, so I should also get a week off.

Bendy: It doesn't matter. (Name), will you be my fuck- I mean my girlfriend?

(Name): *gasp louder* I DO! I mean of course I will be yours- I mean your girlfriend.

Bendy: Let's kiss so we can show our love to the world.

Author-chan: OK, lemme both stop you. *pushes (Name) and Bendy away from each other*

Bendy & (Name): Heyyy!

Author-chan: I was trying to say something here. And suddenly you both became a thing. Tf is wrong with you Bendy?

Bendy: I love (Name) with all my heart!

(Name): Aww~

Author-chan: You're an ink demon. You don't have a heart.

(Name): lol that is tru.

Author-chan: Anyways, all I wanted to say is that I am really thankful to (Name) for being here and reading my book even though it was a clickbait. And also have a safe and Happy New Year. You don't know what lurks in the dark.

(Name): (insert something you want to respond here)