Fluff 2

Eyyy! I'm back with le fluff again! Hope you like this (~>w<)~
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't open the fucking door, you RETARD!" I screamed at the dumb character in my television, even though I know she can't hear me. Bendy laughed as he watched more intently on what the character would do, even edging the character to "enter".

If you're asking on what we're watching? I don't even know, Bendy just barged in suddenly saying he bought a horror movie. And so, here we are with me screaming at the top of my lungs and Bendy laughing his ass off.

" I-is anyone here?" The character asked, stupidly in my opinion. I felt the urge to scream again but held it in because it's basically 10 PM. I don't want my neighbors yelling at me again when Bendy and I did this last month.

Flashback ~
The doorbell rang, making me groan in annoyance and Bendy pausing the movie. I stood up and walked to the front door with Bendy trailing behind me.

I reached my destination and opened the door. There stood in front of me was my rage filled neighbor ready to woop my ass. "H-hey, Mrs. Dela Cruz. How are y-you this evening?" I stuttered, making me sweat bullets as she looked at me angrily.

"Good evening, Ms. (Name). Can you please turn down your volume? My anak can't sleep with you shouting loudly." She politely asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I gulped then nodded my head.

The Filipino woman then smiled gently and said "thank you". She went back to her house but looked up me with a slight glare. I shivered slightly then went back my house.

" Don't. Ever. Bring. Horror. Movies. Again." I growled at Bendy as he raised his hands to the side of his head.

End~

And here I am, watching a horror movie yet again with this idiot.

I sighed, making Bendy glance at me. "Problem?" He asked, pausing the movie and stared at me. "Mhm." I answered while closing my eyes. "Care to tell?" He huffed out.

"Idunno, maybe I shouldn't tell." I said, popping my tongue out to him. He grumbled and grabbed me to his chest, hugging gently. "Hey, tell me." He insisted. I chuckled.

"Promise me first you wouldn't laugh." I asked, bringing my pinky out. He brought out his pinky and connected it to me. "I promise." He promised.

"I kinda like you more than a friend, Bendy."

...

...

...

"REALLY?!" He asked shocked as he looked at my eyes deeply. I blush slightly at his sudden outburst and covered my face. "Yeahhh. So, what?" I asked, uncovering my eyes then crossed my arms together.

He stared at me for 5 seconds then hugged again. "I accept." He mumbled quietly. I looked at him then smirked, suddenly gaining an evil plan. "What was that?" I asked innocently. I heard him grumble.

"I said, I accept your confession." He said, blushing grey. "So, I can do this?" I asked him, he gave me a questioning look. "Do wha-"

I quickly kissed him, shutting him up. I closed my eyes and felt him kissing back.

It last end for 2 minutes, because sadly, I was running out of oxygen. I looked at Bendy smirking, his face covered in a dark grey blush.

I unpaused the movie and snuggled with him. Both of us happy and contented.

I always can't place a finger on why some people can't confess like the way I did. But hey, I ain't complaining.

I got myself a loving boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sup again! This is a lot more shorter than the others. And I made this in an hour.

It's 2 am.

Help.

I love you guys so much that I made this one suddenly. :333

Peace out!