Introduction

I stared at Theo's warm eyes, he extended his arms out at me and grabbed my hands into his, rubbing circular motions on my skin with his thumb,

"Please..Please come with me. I'll keep you safe, I promise" he begged me, I stared up into his warm eyes,

"Theo, I-"...

Let's go back to the beginning, back to where it all started..

***

  Being part of the pack was good sometimes; Everyone looked out for each other, we care for each other, we protect each other and most importantly, we love each other. I remember when we had different people in our pack than the ones we have now; The original pack members; Like Derek Hale.

I remember when Derek Hale was in our pack. He was a beta but killed his uncle Peter Hale who was an alpha and took his power and became an alpha himself. Derek Hale always helped Scott with the hunters and creatures. He always gave him advise but he was cold. He didn't like anyone that much but I get it, his family died in a fire that his ex, Kate Argent started and the only family he had left was his sister Cora who he hid away and his psychotic uncle Peter who wanted to kill him. Derek was a good person though, if he thought you deserved to live, he'd help you but if you deserved to die, he'll be the one to kill you.

***

  Allison Argent. Allison Argent was my best friend. Allison was Scott's first love, even though them dating broke Allison's family. Werewolves and Hunters should never date but Scott and Allison did, just like Derek and Allison's aunt, Kate. Allison died a while back, she died saving her friends. She died in Scott's arms and that broke him, he was heartbroken and he still is, he just doesn't show it. Allison was a badass. She changed after her mom died. To this day, Allison's mom is still scarier than any of the creatures we ever fought. Allison taught me to love myself, she taught me so much and I just wish I had thanked her before it was her time to leave. Allison Argent was an angel, literally. She cared for the people that deserved to be cared about and now, she's watching over us.