Dread Doctors.

"You did not do that!" I said to Hayden as we sat on my bedroom floor.

After the kiss with Liam, Hayden spilled her feelings for Liam and now they were back together and she thanked me for proving her feeling for Liam.

My dad was back to working, he was okay. Stiles and Liam found Kira and had brought her back already. Now, we just need Lydia, who is stuck at Eichen House but we have a plan to get her out.

"I did, I punched him when I found out he was a werewolf." Hayden and I laughed,

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked her, she shook her head,

"No, but can I have a water?" I nodded and stood up, going downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles from the refrigerator and two granola bars and headed back upstairs.

"I brought you a granola b - " I stopped when I saw Hayden at my desk, picking up a polaroid picture. She turned around,

"I'm sorry, I was just looking at it." I walked over to her and grabbed the it, I froze before putting it down.

I froze looking at the picture. It was of Theo. I had taken the picture of him when he wasn't looking. I forgot I had taken it.

"I didn't mean to." I shook my head, stopping her.

"I took this when he took me skateboarding, once." I smiled,

"He fell showing off." I let out a chuckle before placing it back where it was.

"What about that one?" Hayden asked, I saw her finger pointing at another polaroid I took of Theo taped to the mirror, I pulled it off and looked at it;

"This was taken after our work out session." I smiled at it, remembering all the feelings I was feeling that day, and the day before, and after.

I always felt the same feelings whenever I was with Theo. I always feel warm, protected and happy. I'm always happy when I'm with him, well when I was with him.

"You still like him, don't you?" Hayden questioned,

"I shouldn't."

"But you do." I looked at her and smiled;

" I looked at her and smiled;

"Yeah, I do still like him."

"He still likes you too." She comforted, I smiled at her,