Parasomnia (pt. 2)

Stiles, being in front of us, shot one of his arms in front of Liam and I, stopping us. Stiles, Liam and I watched as someone jumped down from the tree above us.

Theo.

***

  "What are you guys doing?" Theo questioned as he stood in front of the three of us.

Liam edged himself in front of Stiles and growled at him.

"Liam," I called to him and pulled him back, wrapping an arm around his, that way he wouldn't charge at Theo without taking me with him.

"Woah.." Theo began and lifted up his arms to surrender, "Why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks?" Theo asked us.

"That's because he is." I responded to Theo question.

"Only when we let him off his leash." Stiles added, I rolled my eyes as he said that.

Theo dropped his arms, "Stiles, we were in Little League together, why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asked him, genuinely curious.

I looked at Stiles as Liam gave Theo a deadly stare. Stiles reached to him back pocket and pulled out some papers.

"Because of these.." He handed the papers to Theo.

"One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago, and the other one's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills, they're different." Stiles added.

As the wind picked up, I placed my free arm into the hoodie pocket, feeling the keys to the jeep. I looked at Stiles,

"I'll just meet you in the jeep, it's cold." I spoke, interrupting them.

He nodded once he saw my pale face. I unwrapped my arm from Liam, who turned around to face me.

"You're pale." Liam said, looking me over.

"I'm fine. When I get cold, I get really pale and then I get nauseous. That's why I want to leave."

I walked away from the three as they discussed the papers. The entrance to the woods wasn't that far from here, it was a straight walk. The wind picked up against and my nausea started.

I walked towards the nearest tree and leaned against it, trying to calm down before I threw up. I was gasping for air, trying to calm down.

I pushed myself off the tree to walk away but failed to do so. I fell.

"Stiles!" I yelled out as I fell down the hill.

I landed with a thud, I groaned as I picked myself up, sitting down against a tree. I looked down to my side as it burned. I lifted up the hoodie to see it covered in blood. I must had hurt myself on the way down.

I heard leaves rustling. I looked around, hoping it wasn't a wolf or anything like that.

It was Stiles. He ran down the hill carefully once he spotted me. Liam and Theo were behind him.