Codominance

Like always, Stiles didn't allow me to go with him and Scott, he had me stay in the house and sleep because tomorrow was school while him and Scott were out there somewhere, looking for Kira who left Beacon Hills and looking for Lydia who wasn't in the hospital anymore.

I had no idea why Stiles never let me go with him and Scott anywhere but I guess it's because he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

I got up off the couch after a while of thinking about Stiles, Scott and Theo and headed towards the door, locking it. I walked back into the living room and locked all the windows, pulling the blinds down.

I did the same to the kitchen window and all the room windows and then headed into my room, getting right into bed and falling asleep.

***

I was tired and grumpy. I had to walk to school because Stiles and Scott still weren't back and my dad was at the hospital or back at work, I honestly don't know.

Liam texted me, telling me that Hayden was alive and mad at him for some reason. I walked into the school, walking over to Liam and Mason,

"Hey." I spoke up, smiling at them and standing in front of Liam,

"Help me, please?" Mason spoke, worried.

I looked at Liam to see his jaw clenched, he eyed Mason before looking back over my head.

I looked at Mason confused, he nodded behind me. I turned around and scoffed at the sight in front of me.

Theo was leaning against Hayden's locker, flirting with her in front of Liam,

"Are they together?" I asked, still watching Theo,

"I hope not." Liam muttered out of his clenched mouth. A feeling of jealousy hit me as I watched him. Theo looked up and looked at Liam and I.

 Theo looked up and looked at Liam and I