The Last Chimera

Melissa had taken Scott home a while ago. Everything was falling out of hand. Turns out that Liam had turned against his alpha and almost killed him, my boyfriend actually killed my best friend and my dad was dying.

I walked into the hospital and spotted Stiles talking to a lady at the front desk. I walked over to them,

"Stilinski right?" She asked my brother, he nodded and glanced my way,

"You said his insurance was with the county? He's a deputy?" She asked, Stiles sighed,

"No, he's the sheriff. He's the county sheriff okay? He has insurance!" Stiles stated, glaring at the lady.

"Are you sure?" She challenged, I was done.

I slammed my hand down on the counter, having Stiles jump, "Listen lady, our dad is the freaking sheriff okay? He has insurance, call the station instead of questioning us when our dad is dying alright?!" I breathed out heavily, she nodded quickly and began typing on the computer.

"Turns out he does have insurance, please have a seat in the waiting room"

"Thank you." Stiles whispered to me as we walked to waiting room.

Stiles grabbed my arm to stop me, "Theo did this. Theo hurt our dad." I scoffed.

"I figured.." I cleared my throat and looked down at my feet, not wanting Stiles to know how much it hurt.

"Was Scott okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He killed Scott." I searched Stiles' face, looking for any sign of emotion;

" I searched Stiles' face, looking for any sign of emotion;

"He killed Scott? Theo

"He killed Scott? Theo.." I stopped him.

"He did kill Scott. He's okay now."

"Are you okay? I know how much you liked Theo."

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, just confused.

"Jaylen, you can talk to me, I'm your brother, that's what I'm here for."

"I know, and I'm fine Stiles, really." I turned to walked away but Stiles stopped me again.

"Jaylen.."