Dreamcatchers

"Well you know, someone your age should be happy they still have hair to cut." Stiles joked after our dad made a comment about getting a haircut before going on his date.

"Stiles! Shut up." I glared at him, not finding his joke funny.

I turned to my face my dad, "Dad, I think you look great."

"You really do, Sheriff." Scott added, smiling at him.

"Thank you my favorite child and son I should've had." My dad joked. I smiled up at Stiles as he stared emotionless at our dad.

 He looked at himself one last time in the mirror before pulling the tie off

"Oh what the hell am I doing? This was a bad idea." He threw the tie down.

"Dad, it's one date okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out on a date with a woman." I comforted him, putting his tie back on.

"Or a man!" Stiles added from behind me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"It's a woman Stiles, Okay? A very beautiful women." I smiled at my dad, happy that he found someone after so long.

"Thanks, baby." He thanked me after I finished putting his tie on.  He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked, curious.

I turned around  to face him, "It's none of your business Stiles, let him be." Stiles glared at me.

"Stilinski! Stilinski!" Someone yelled from outside my dads office.

The four of us walked out of the room, to see a boy in handcuffs.

"I'm gonna kill you." He threatened my dad.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory." My dad calmly replied, wanting to calm him down.

"Deputies, escort the prisoner out." My father ordered. Parrish and the lady cop began to move him but he continued to talk, resisting.

"I'm not angry like I'm going to throw a brick through your window, I'm angry like I'm going to find you," He struggles against Parrish.

"I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and ask why, remember right now. Because this is why." He threatened my dad once more.

Angry, I squinted my eyes at him, and crossed my arms.