15. kicked out

🚨
DO YOU LIKE THIS MANIP BC ITS MY NEW FAVE

On my toes, I sneak back into the kitchen to find my boyfriend busy at the sink, his head bobbing side to side with his body along to some made up tune he's quietly singing, and I admire his innocent action for a moment before making my move

"I have you all to myself today, right?" I softly check, sliding my hands around Harry's torso which catches him off guard as he cleans up the breakfast dishes.

He pauses his singing, something about his 'only angel', and I can imagine his smirk as I nuzzle my cheek against his muscly bare back, pressing kisses to the tattoo-free skin.

"I'm all yours. Finally told my boss that we were having a baby, and he's going to be more lenient on giving me days off."

"Even with this big catering job this weekend you've been preparing for? I could always help you organize things. I'm really good at planning stuff," I offer yet again. I have always had a knack for organizing events, and this sounds right up my alley. I'd like to contribute so we can do something fun together.

"We still have tomorrow to get our shit together at Ostuni. And you'll be joining me there for moral support. We've got it covered; I don't want you to go all OCD and stress about it, you've got enough to worry about keeping our baby healthy."

Harry and Caleb had to leave Ryan and I behind the past few days to work, but also discuss with the restaurant owner and staff as a whole what they're being asked of for this apparently really important ball they're handling dinner for on Saturday evening. Meanwhile, Ryan and I have learned our way around Hampstead for the most part, walking aimlessly around to get me moving and also waste time.

"May we continue our discussion from before?" He hums in excitement over the raining water from the faucet before him, and I ponder just where to start.

We were nearly finished eating when Harry had first brought up the topic of our baby.

"So, how does this all work?" Harry shoved a spoonful of Apple Jacks in his mouth with stitched brows.

I tilted my head, setting my apple juice down. "How does what work?"

"The baby stuff. The pregnancy stuff. How did it happen?"

I cringed a little, questioning, "Seriously?"

Intrigued, he nods his head, gesturing me to explain as he chews his cereal.

"Well," I entwined my fingers over the table, smiling a little at his curiosity, "when a guy and a girl love each other very much—"

"Oh baby," he interrupted with a smirk, nearly choking on his breakfast. "I'm well-versed in the sex part. I definitely know how that happened. I was there."

Cocky, he tapped at his head, "Got that imprinted in my memory. And now I got the fact that condoms only work 97% of the time in there too."

"Okay, smart ass," a giggle fell off my lips and I scratched at my head, "so after that, I mean, if high school health class served me right, your... stuff mixed with my egg, and over time it went from being a zygote to an embryo, later a fetus, and in five more months, we'll have a baby in our hands."