The girl from the future

"Your right I did get shot in the head" the girl said walking up to Evan holding you. "Then how and what do you mean?" Evan asked. "I was shot in my side first remember and that was a clone I replaced myself with. Befor the gun went off I quickly swapped myself with a clone but you never noticed I did it way to fast for your eyes to see." The girl said grabbing you from Evan. "How did you heal up so fast?" Jon asked.

"I healed myself the same way this baby healed herself." The girl rocked you. "Wait the clone said that you were her what?" Evan asked. "I'm her.. Im the baby in my arms my name is (Y/N)." The future you said. Everyone was shocked. "Why did you come here to save yourself and give you to us?" Brock came into the conversation.

"Well Brock in the future I was taken when I was just a baby and my powers were used to make people suffer even you guys. I couldn't control it but I wanted it to stop so one day I was able to brake free and come back here to stop all that from happening again." You said with tears in your eyes. "I hated killing people that are innocent and the fact that I couldn't control it made it worse for me. So I want to kill all those bastards that are after me before anything bad can happen." You said giving baby you back to Evan.

"I'm sorry all that happened to you. You must have suffered a lot and the fact that you had to kill us is the reason I'm going to protect you." Evan said holding baby you close to him. "Yeah us to!" The other guys yelled. You smiled at all of them and with a flash you were gone. "Whoa holy shit dude she just vanished." Tyler said standing up.

"I told you she was going to become a bad ass." Evan said then laughed. Everyone else joined in the laugh while the baby you giggled feeling the room with joy. When everyone stopped laughing Evan looked down at you. "We need to get her some stuff like clothes, food, anything important but for now let's all go to bed and get some rest." Evan said and everyone agreed. "But where is baby (Y/N) going to sleep for now?" Craig asked standing up.

"Well anyone want to volunteer to let her sleep on their bed with them  that's how we'll do it for right now?" Evan said. "I'll volunteer." Jon said taking you from Evan with one arm. "Are you sure with your shoulder?" Luke asked finally getting up. "Yeah I'm sure I'll be ok I mean if I can't handle it I'll hand her to you since we share a room." Jon said as he started leaving. "Alright well everyone else off to bed I know your all tired." Evan said walking out of the meeting room."

Everyone else fallowed as they went to their rooms and went to bed. Jonathan laid you down next to him on his soft bed that you snugged into. Jon fixed some pillows to prop up his arm. Luke laid on his bed a few feet next to Jon's bed. Everyone in the base was now in their rooms going to sleep as it was 1:00am. (Y/N) fell asleep instantly on Jon's comfy bed. Soon enough everyone started falling asleep at different times.

*time skip (morning)*
Jon woke up to the sound of you crying but he couldn't find out what was wrong. Evan came rushing into the room a little worried.. "What's wrong with (Y/N)?" Evan asked sleepily and concerned. "I don't know I just woke up to her crying." Jon said trying to calm you down but nothing worked. Evan picked you up and put his hand on your head. "She's burning up the poor thing has a bad fever." Evan said and Jon jumped out of his bed.

"Let's take her to the hospital to get her checked." Jon said putting on his sling. They rush out to the car and let everyone else sleep except for Luke since he was already awake from staying in the same room. They all get in the car with Luke holding you in the back. They arrived at the hospital at 5:47am and rushed inside. They were able to get a room quickly and got the doctor to check up on you.

"I hope (Y/N)'s not sick or something worse." Jon broke the silence between all three guys. "Yeah we feel the same way Jon." Luke said as the doctor came back into the room. "Are either of you the parents or guardian of (Y/N)?" The doctor asked sitting the clipboard down. "Well she's adopted so we all look after her." Evan said leaning​ against the wall. "Do you have the adoption papers with you so I can put down the information?" The doctor asked. Evan got worried since he just lied. "Well.. Uh.. You see.." Evan got cut off.

"Their right here doctor Evan accidentally left them so I brought them straight here isn't that right Evan." Future you said walking into the room with papers in your hand. The doctor took them and wrote some stuff down. "Ok Mr. Evan Fong you are the legal guardian?" The doctor asked and Evan looked over to future you and you nodded telling him to say yes. "Yes sir I am." Evan said standing up and walked up next the doctor. He looked at the papers saying that he adopted (Y/N)...

Cliffhanger haha I'll have more out soon and I'm still waiting on the other girls for the crew so far vanoss is out cause CassandraAlavado choose him so let me know about the other 10 girls and who you want to be with.

I hope he enjoyed reading this <3.

Update 8/20/2020: sorry guys but I'm closing the dating the character you choose thing. I can't keep up with it. But since I got a request lately I'm going to honor their request. Sorry for the random update.