A fun day to party

You woke up next to your sister not knowing it was going to be a fun day. You felt joy and happiness in the air. You got up and woke up (T/N) to go check out all the noise coming from down the hall. You both walked out of the room and walked to the living room to see Evan and your father having a good conversation while the other laughed and joked around.

Once they noticed you they all happily cheered. "(Y/N)!!" Tyler ran up to you and scooped you up spinning you around. Your cute laugh filled the room with more joy. Your father picked up (T/N) and Tyler gave you to Evan. "So (Y/N) (T/N) me and your father came up with a good plan since your feeling from trouble." Evan said sounding cheerful

"We will both take care of you and since I'm being hunted down anyways might as well join a gang right. Im not the man I was a few days ago (T/N) change me and melted my stone cold heart that's why I'm going to help out and stop Nanners from hurting you two anymore." Your father said hugging (T/N) "And guess what (Y/N) you can still call me Daddy Evan because me and your father are raising you together and don't take that the wrong way." Evan said and the last part made you laugh.

"Hey hey hey its time to have a little fun come on guys the party starts now." Jon said and everyone cheered. Evan sat you down while you father sat (T/N) down and you both raced to the kitchen to see who was faster but you both tripped at the same time. You looked at each other and laughed while the guys helped you two up.

Throughout the day you had fun just to hang out with all the guys and no trouble. You loved the feeling of being free to do whatever without being scared of someone coming after you. "Hey (Y/N) you want to go somewhere fun with your sister and father?" Evan asked and you quickly nodded.

Evan picked you up and walked to the front door where your father was waiting with (T/N) in his arms. "Yay fun time with our daddy's. (T/N) said happily. You smiled and soon you guys left to head somewhere fun. After a few hours of driving around the car finally stopped and Evan along with your father got out and grabbed you both out of the car.

You looked up and saw huge roller coasters. "Welcome to six flags where we're going to have tons of fun." Evan said excited. You looked at Evan and smiled. "Yay it looks so fun." You said excited. Evan laughed and started walking to the entrance. Your father walked close behind. Evan got to the entrance and got into the long line to get in.

After waiting in line for what seemed to be an hour you finally got in. "(Y/N) (T/N) would you like to eat first or go ride some rides?" Evan asked and you both looked at each. "Rides!" You both shouted in unison. Evan and your father both laughed. "Alright rides it is then." Your father said and Evan sat you down.

You took off running not knowing where you were going but just ran to get to the rides faster. Evan and your father both called your name but you continued to run. Soon enough you were lost in the crowd not able to see Evan or your father anywhere. You started to panic and run back the way you came.

As you were running you ran into someone making you fall onto your butt hard. You looked up scared of who you just ran into but quickly recognized the familiar man. "(Y/N) what are you doing out here alone where's your daddy Evan and your father?" He asked helping you up.

"I ran to get the rides faster and lost them." You said wiping a few tears away. He bent down to your level and smiled. "Don't worry your little head about it I'll hell you find them." He said picking you up. "Hey.. Craig.. Where are you." You heard someone yell. Craig motioned for someone to come towards y'all.

Soon enough you saw Tyler Jon and the rest of the gang. Tyler stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you. "(Y/N) what are you doing where's Evan and your father?" Tyler asked walking up to y'all. "She ran to get to the rides faster and lost them." Craig said hanging you to Tyler.

"(Y/N)!? Where did you go...." Evan called but then stopped when he spotted you in Tyler's arms. Evan and your father both ran up to y'all. "(Y/N) why did you do that you had us worried to death." Evan said walking up to you as Tyler sat you down. "Im sorry daddy Evan I just wanted to get  to the rides faster." You said as Evan picked you up.

"(Y/N) you don't have to run to get to the rides we'll get to all of them eventually." Evan said hugging you. "I know daddy Evan I'm sorry." You said hugging Evan back. All the guys gathering around for a group hug with you in the middle. You laughed and everyone laughed along.

After the hug ended everyone separated and went to have fun. You rode a lot of ride with your uncles and had tons of fun with everyone even your father but that time was coming to an end and it was getting late so it was time to leave.

Evan sat you in the car and strapped you in while your father strapped in (T/N). They both then got in the car and started the long road trip home where you soon fell asleep after having the most fun you have ever had.

Sorry it's so late this wasn't really my mind set but ehh its whatever

I hope ye enjoy ❤