Bad call

On the way to the park you couldn't help but be excited but still had a bad feeling about that vision. You decide to push it away for right now and run a little ahead of the guys and wait for them to catch up. Once you reached the park you ran to the swings.

"Push me." You yelled for any of the guys to push you. Evan walked over and started to push you as your father pushed your sister. "Weeeeee yay higher higher." You yelled and Evan pushed you higher. "Yay" you yelled actually letting go of the swing sending you flying.

You landed in someone's arms. You looked up and saw that mask you always love seeing. "Godfather Jonathan you caught me." You said full of energy. "(Y/N) you ok?" Evan came running up. "Yeah godfather Jonathan caught me." You said and he sighed in relief.

Jonathan then sat you down and you dashed away. "(Y/N) be careful it's about to storm so we'll be leaving soon." Evan said making you stop. "Ok daddy Evan." You said following your sister onto the playground and into the tunnel where no one could see you.

When you climbed in you saw someone you never wanted to see again. Nanners was sitting there with a gun up against your sisters head. "Hello (Y/N) if you yell for help it's the end of your sister and since she's connected to you you'll die to." Nanners spoke quitely.

"(Y/N) you and (T/N) ok?" Evan asked concerned. "You two are going to do whatever I say without question because I found a way I can really hurt you and I don't think you want that do you." Nanners said. "Now tell him that you two are just talking." He demanded.

"Yes daddy Evan were just talking." You said sounding normal and not scared. "Ok" Evan said in relief. "I told you I would come back for you when your older now I'm going to turn you into my slave and you have to consent or you will both die." Nanners said and you nodded.

"I'm going to use the power of hypnosis to make you my slave. Now stare at the spiral on the screen. You will be drawn into it as you become hypnotized." He said and you did as he asked. You felt your mind slipping away and couldn't move anymore.

"I want you to listen to my voice and only my voice all other voices will be muffled where you can't hear them but you will clearly hear my voice. Close your eyes and take in my suggestions and commands." He said and you obeyed. "No (Y/N) don't listen to him!" Your sister yelled but it was only muffled to you.

Everyone heard her yell and rushed over "(Y/N), (T/N) what's wrong?" Evan yelled only hearing muffles you sat there with your eyes closed. "Now (Y/N) when I say the word dark your mind will become blank and you will forget all about the Vanoss crew except for their names and in dark mode you will have the intention to kill but won't kill. When I say attack you may attack but not kill. Lastly when I say release all my commands will vanish and you will become normal again." Nanners said grabbing you and your sister.

"No let us go!" Your sister demanded so nanners did as she asked throwing her off the playground. "(Y/N) when I say wake up you will be fully awake and will not remember this but your unconscious mind will." Nanners said while walking through the playground. He walked over to the slide and layed you down on it.

"Wake up" he said and you opened your eyes waking up from the transe. He then pushed you hard down the slide. You were sent flying down the slide and flew off hitting the ground hard. You grunted in pain as Evan came running over to you.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Evan asked highly concerned. You looked up at him with dullness in your eyes. "Daddy Evan." You said with a little weakness in your voice. "No get away nanners hypnotized her and is going to make her do horrible things." Your sister said getting up with help from your father.

"Hahaha (Y/N) dark come over here." Nanners said you you felt your mind alter and obey nanners. You walked over to him. "Nanners you bastered" Evan yelled in anger. You heard the muffled yell but didn't acknowledge it. "(Y/N) do you recognize these people?" Nanners asked and you looked around at everyone.

"No only my sister." You said looking at her with your dull eyes. "Good now get your sister for me and bring her over here." Nanners commanded. You started walking towards your sister as she backed away. "No (Y/N) please don't do this." She said but you only heard muffles.

The guys tried to to stop you but nothing worked. You backed her into a corner and grabbed her arm tightly. "Good now bring her to me." Nanners said and you dragged her over to him. "Nanners I'm going to kill you one of these days but first I'm going to get the girls back.

"Haha good luck with that (Y/N) is completely under my control." Nanners mocked grabbing (T/N)'s other arm and pushed her down to her knees. "Now (Y/N) get on you knees and when I say awake you will still be in trance but you will be aware of your surroundings and won't be able to move like your glued in place." Nanners said and you did as told.

"Awake." He said and you felt yourself become normal but unable to move. "Huh what why can't I move." You asked trying so hard to move. "You under my control and I want you all to see this but if anyone gets any closer I'll kill them both." Nanners said scaring you.

"Your just a coward using ten year old girls for your own dirty work." Evan said highly pissed. You were kind of scared of the tone of his voice he sounded like he wants to kill nanners. "This is my truth I found out the way these two are separated and I know how to fix that." Nanners said hold up a device and amid it at (T/N).

"Noo stop." You yelled but that just encouraged him more. "I want you to be silent and stop talking." Nanners said and you automatically shut up not wanting to. "Nanners you bastered stop this." Jonathan said getting surrounded. You looked over at your sister to see terror in her eyes but a slight smile on her face.

Nanners shot the device at (T/N) a blue aura consumed her body. She didn't scream even though she looked like she was in a lot of pain. You tried to move but nothing worked. You tried to yell but that didn't work either. Within seconds the aura now consumed your body. You and your sister then merged back into one person.

All of Nanners comments were now broken but he didn't seem to know that. "Now that I have both of you together I want to to attack and kill the gang that raising you." Nanners commanded but you just stared at him with your eyes changing color.

Your mind was now realised and you could think on your own. You looked over to him your eyes glowing (R/Y) your anger was now consuming you. "No you have no more control over me." You said walking towards him. He started backing up as you seemed to be growing up more.

At eighteen you stopped growing and looked badass but still pissed at nanners for all the horrible things he's done to you. You continued walked as Nanners backed up. He looked terrified of you now knowing that  you can finally control your power.

In time nanners was now backed into a corner and the guys were now surrounded with no defense. There was men that was now surrounding you and nanners as Nanners relaxed and smiled. You looked at him with cold eyes then smiled wickedly back.

Nanners then frowned and tensed up. "Haha nanners why do you look so scared all of a sudden?" You asked faking the act a little. The men surrounding you aimed their guns at you. You looked over to the crew to hear gun shots go off and everything slowed down.

Oh shish cabob what do you think happened? If you think I'm evil then thank you I know I am haha hope you enjoyed this really long chapter.

And like HOLY COW GUYS 2.41k OMG Jesus man I never believe one of my stories would be so popular but nobody reads my othera with is a little sad. But I'll catch you all in the next chapter and thank you for reading