Hard night

You leaned on Evan for warmth but it didn't do much good since it was snowing and close to Christmas. Evan took off his red jacket and laid it over you to keep you both warm. You clinched onto his shirt to feel better. Evan walked as fast as he could through the cold to get somewhere warm since you were miles and miles away from the city of Los Santos.

"Daddy Evan its so cold out here." You said through chattered teeth. Evan held you close to try and keep you as warm as possible. Evan continued walking for hours on end and finally made it to the city. He walk to a hotel hoping someone would help him since he is a wanted gang leader.

He walked in and everyone stopped and looked at him. He could feel the tension and walked slowly to the front desk. "Excuse me can you help me please I've been walking for miles on end to get back to the city and its freezing outside. I just want to get her warm and safe." Evan said moving his jacket to show you asleep clinching his shirt.

The worker looked at him with sorry eyes and then smiled. "I know of a place you can stay if your to far from your home." She said with a kind smile. "Yes please I am a little to far from my home and I'm absolutely tired." He said feeling his eyes getting heavy. "Alright come with me and I'll show you." She said walking back to the front door.

Evan followed close behind looking down at you. You were now awake and Evan pulled you into a hug. "Daddy Evan I want to go home." You said wrapping your tiny arms around his neck. "I know sweetie we'll be going home tomorrow." Evan said and you looked up at him with sad eyes.

"No Daddy Evan I want to go home tonight. I want to go home where its warm and where everyone else is." You said and Evan stopped walking. "Sweetie we're to far from home it's going to take us all night to get there by walking." Evan said and you squirmed to get out of his grip.

He sat you down and you ran to the door. "Then I'll walk to and make it home in no time." You said and ran out the door. "(Y/N)!!" Evan ran after you. "Wait don't run to far." Evan called out and you stopped. Evan ran up behind you and you reached up your hand grab his. He grabbed your hand and started walking.

"Thank you anyway miss." Evan called back to the lady. "Your welcome just stay safe." She said waving bye. You walked and walked for many hours and started to feel tired. You stumbled over your own feet. "(Y/N) let me carry you. You look super tired." Evan said and you looked up at him.

"No Daddy Evan your tired to I don't want to hassle you." You said letting go of his hand. You walked a little further but tripped. Evan helped you up and crouched down in front of you. "(Y/N) are you ok?" He asked and you looked up at him. "Yeah I'm ok" You said getting up.

You and Evan continued walking for a bit till a car pulled up next to you and two people got out. "(Y/N)? Evan? Is that you?"A voice that seemed to be coming from Tyler asked. You looked up and realized it was Tyler and with him was Jonathan. "Papa Tyler" You said excited and ran over to him but stopped in your tracks when you felt a strange power course through you.

Your eyes turned from (E/C) to gray. You fell to the ground hard. As soon as you fell Evan fell with the same gray color in his eyes. Tyler ran up to you and picked you up. Jon ran over to Evan and carried him to the car. Tyler sat in the passenger seat and left Craig drive.

They got to the base in no time and Tyler ran inside while holding you close with Jon right behind carrying Evan. They both went to the medical room and laid you two down to rest for you have had a hard few days.

Here you go guys hope ye enjoy and ik its a little short but what I wrote next doesn't really tie with the title

Thx for reading <3