Trouble Ends

Guys I'm sad to say this is the last chapter but not the end of the story there's going to be a twist at the end let me know if you can figure out what I'm planning good luck with the guessing.

You looked over to the crew to hear gun shots go off and everything slowed down. As the gun went off all the guys ducked down except for one. Evan fell to the ground holding his side. Another gun shot went off and your father fell to the ground holding onto his side as well.

This enraged you as you turned around to face the person that shot them a man far away holding a sniper. "That's it this is the end of all this terrorizing" you said making a duffle bag appear out of nowhere. You threw it to Jonathan so they can have something to defend themselves with.

He opened the bag to find multiple different guns and firearms. He looked at you in complete shock and confusion on how you got them. "Don't worry about how I got them just get ready for the major battle that's about to happen and keep those two safe I'm about to take down nanners." You said turning back to nanners to see him running.

You knew that you had a little fear within your body somewhere but that wasn't going to stop you from taking down nanners for good. You went to run after him but one of the guys surrounding you shot at your feet. He suddenly got shot in the shoulder and dropped his gun. You picked it up not knowing why and looked over to Tyler.

He was aiming his gun to your direction where a man was standing in between you two. You gave him a nod and he took the shot sending the man to the ground. This action set everyone on edge and everyone started shooting. The guys surrounding you dispersed and took cover giving you the opportunity to go after Nanners.

All of a sudden it started pouring rain as you dashed away looking back at the at the gang you call a family. Jonathan and Luke were helping Evan and your father to safety. Relived by the fact that their safe you continued onwards. The sky turned from gray to black as you ran through the field the rain hitting hard against your skin.

The rain clouded your vision of where Nanners went but you didn't let that stop you from finding him. You could hear his sharp breaths over the rain he sounded close. You saw him under a tree where lightning struck but didn't hit him unfortunately. He jumped back and saw you coming so he started running again.

You smiled at his fear and went after him chasing him into the city. He ran down an alley thinking he lost you. You saw this and just walked calm and slow to the alley right at the edge before turning into it. You could hear Nanners right around the corner and heard someone call his name from the other end.

You reconized the voices but didn't want them to get in the way of your goal. Smitty, Scotty, Chilled, Bigjiggilypanda, Swag_Dracula, and gorillaphant ran down the alley to get to their gang member and leader. "Nanners are you ok?" Smitty asked checking for any injurys.

"I'm fine and I know that brat is still chasing me but if you guys brought the teleporter and the age deceleration rays I can change everything." Nanners said to his gang. "Teleporter and deceleration rays?" You whispered to yourself before finally walking around the corner.

"Hey Nanners did you think you lost me?" You said seeing him jump back a little. "I'm not afraid of you and I will use this if need be." Nanners said pointing the ray at you. You were suddenly surrounded by his gang. "Oh come on now I know y'all want to be the best gang but how is getting me going to change that?" You asked looking directly at Nanners.

"You are now a threat after your father joined the Vanoss crew. Getting rid of you will make the gang weak and you father will be helpless. We can use him to get money off of all the people after him." Nanners said evily. You looked dead at him and he seemed to flinch a little bit.

You turned around to see the rest of nanners crew. "Why are you guys doing this if you have feelings for them don't you?" You asked and that all looked at each other. "Scotty I know you have a crush on Smitty. Anthony you know you love Tyler. Grillia you have a crush on Luke. Dracula you have a crush on Bryce. Chilled I know for a fact you have a major crush on Nanners it's ok." You said and they all blushed.

"How did you know that?" Chilled asked angrily. "I see it in your eyes." You said and all their expressions changed all except Nanners. "Well this it all lovey dovey and all that but I'm not dealing with that. It's time to change everything and make everything right again." Nanners said before shooting you with one of the rays.

You screamed in pain as the ray engulfed you. You felt your body getting smaller again becoming 10 years old once again. The ray stopped and you fell to the ground. "Ugh no I can't grow anymore my power is corrupted." You said feeling the weakness kicking in you felt so helpless.

"Alright well has the others been captured?" Nanners asked and the group grined. "Good now all we need is the last one." He said walking up to you. "Goodnight girly." Smitty said before darkness consumed you.

You woke up to someone throwing you on a couch. "Lookie lookie we have the whole crew here." Nanners said moving out of the way to show your family tied up thay all looked hurt. Your father and Evan were both pale and laying on the ground next to the tied up guys.

"Hahaha look here (Y/N) this is the last your going to see of them." Nanners said pointing the other ray at you. "You have fun in the place where your going and I'll see you there soon hahaha." Nanners laughed evily before shooting the ray at you.

"Noooo!" Evan ran in front of you and engulfing you into a big hug making the ray hit both of you. Soon enough all there was to see was darkness till you woke up in a whole new place with Evan half dead beside you.

That's it guys let me know your thoughts of what you think I'm planning haha for right now here's a cliffhanger till someone guesses the right thing I'll catch you you all later and thank you so much for 2.54k reads

Kaytlin kit signing out ❤️💓