Marcel!

The next day you woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. You quickly jumped up out of bed and realized you weren't in the medical room like usual. You walked out of the room and wandered around for a sec before recognizing where you were. You were in Evans room where there was two beds now.

You walked downstairs to see all the guys and your sister eating. You ran into the kitchen and screamed "PUNCAKS!!!" Everyone started laughing as you ran around repeating that word. You soon stopped to catch your breath. "Yes (Y/N) puncaks indeed haha" Tyler laughed and picked you up.

He sat you down in a chair and Evan sat some pancakes in front of you. "Yay puncaks." You cheered and started eating. After eating you jumped down feeling energetic. "Daddy Evan where did uncle Marcel go?" You asked and suddenly his expression change. The rooms joy turned to tension.

"What did I say something wrong?" You asked confused. "No (Y/N) you didn't say anything wrong it's just that no one knows where Marcel is it's like he disappeared last night." Evan said as he picked you up. "Is Uncle Marcel still upset about betraying me? I already forgive him." You said looking down. Evan hugged you tight and sat you back down.

"(Y/N) it's ok I don't think your the reason why Marcel hasn't come back yet. He could be at his girlfriends house but we just don't know it." Tyler said getting up from the table. There was a sudden knock on the door so you ran to it with the guys walking behind you.

Evan opened the door to revile Emily Cassy and Liz standing there with cheerful smiles. "Hello Evan everyone how's it going haven't heard from you lately." Cassy said trying not to look Evan in the eyes. "It's going ok Cassy how are you three." Evan said doing the same as Cassy. You started thinking that they might like each other.

An idea popped up in your head and you smiled to yourself. You looked over to Craig stearing at Emily and as Emily looked at him he looked away quickly. You looked over to Jonathan seeing he was doing the same thing to Liz. Your idea grew but first you needed to find Marcel. As the love birds stared at each other you snuck out and went out into the yard.

You looked around to see a black mustang pull into the driveway and park. When the car cut off someone stepped out. That someone was Marcel. You ran over to him but stopped before reaching him. There was a black mass behind him. " Uncle Marcel? What's that behind you?" You asked an he looked at you shocked. "Wait you can see it only I'm supposed to see it no other human can." Marcel said confused.

"Well it seems like this little girl is not human at all just listen to how well she speaks even though she's just three." The black mass creature said moving around you. "I wonder how she really feels like." The creature said before he dashed towards you and went right inside you. "Ahhh" you screamed as the pain course threw your body.

You could feel the creature take control of your body and you couldn't do anything to stop it. It took full control over you and even though he had full control you could feel yourself crying. "This little brat has strange powers I can feel how powerful she is but she doesn't show this power." The creature said talking through you.

"Ryku (if you know where I'm kind of going with this then your amazing) let her go set her free your hurting her." Marcel said in a angry tone. "Hahahaha you fool you don't understand this little girl has great potential and great power that can destroy city upon city with no problem." The creature know as ryku said.

Marcel looked shocked but then it change to sadness. "Ryku I don't care if she has powers that can destroy city upon city I kind of already knew that but that's why she is with us. So we can help her and as for her speech idk about that." Marcel said annoyed yet fearful of what ryku could do to you.

"Fine if you care for her that much then I'll let her go." Ryku said leaving your body. The pain was worse then when he went inside you. After he was fully out of you you collapsed to the floor in a lot of pain. Marcel ran over to you and picked you up.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N) I never wanted that to happen to you." Marcel said as he started running inside. He ran past everyone else and to the medical room. As he laid you down you past out from pain but not before you saw ryku standing behind him eating a apple

Heyyyyy so I'm not dead jut been really sick again and I've been working a lot sorry I haven't wrote in quite a while but here you go I didn't write the idea I originally had because I couldn't figure out anymore to write so I changed it up a bit

Anyway I hope ye enjoy this chapter it took be a few days to fix it up so Im going to leave it at that

Gooooodbyeeeee