S E V E N T E E N

CONVERSATION WITH: THEO

LIAM
look i know we aren't speaking to one another but im gonna break the ice real quick and just say that corey lost the bet and mason won which means we don't have to date anymore. are you happy now?

THEO
we still need to keep in touch with mason to see who committed to the relationship more to get the concert tickets.

LIAM
honestly?

LIAM
i don't even care anymore. this was a fake relationship. im not sure what i expected from this. those tickets were always the goal and this was all fake. no strings attached.

LIAM
but listen i didn't really do it for the concert tickets.

LIAM
i did it because i thought that maybe i had another chance at making a relationship right, even if it was a fake one. i tried my hardest because i just wanted to make it feel as real as it possibly could even though you didn't actually have feelings for me.

LIAM
i didn't even tell mason this because i knew that i would never hear the end of it if i had feelings for you.

LIAM
well surprise!! im a Pokémon trainer and i caught feelings!

LIAM
look im not asking for you to feel the same. at this point i don't really care anymore because i knew you were acting but i wasn't. take the tickets. it doesn't matter to me anymore. go have fun and live wild and see the queen for yourself.

LIAM
it was super selfish of me to use this bet as a emulator of my feelings. i tried to orchestrate yours but i realized i couldn't force you to like me back. so whoops. sorry.

LIAM
this is probably really awkward for you hence the reason you haven't answered any of these yet. that's fine. you don't even have to answer.

THEO
im just trying to process all of this.

LIAM
yeah yeah go ahead and laugh hahHAHAHhah so funny that i have a crush on u!!! hilarious.

THEO
so this whole time...you liked me?

LIAM

LIAMyes

LIAM
yes

THEO
oh

THEO
alrighty then

LIAM
yeeeeah

THEO
mhm

LIAM
see now it's awkward

LIAM
so

LIAM
if you'll excuse me

LIAM
im gonna go and not feel humiliated or rejected but instead im gonna nap and forget about my problems because that's the only thing i can do right now that doesn't involve pain

LIAM
so yeah

LIAM
adios amigo🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

THEO
wait liam
[not delievered]

THEO
wait what the fuck really
[not delivered]

THEO
NOW you don't work? fuckin phone
[not delivered]

THEO
liam wait don't go to sleep
[not delivered]

THEO IS CALLING LIAM!

"HEY...THIS IS LIAM....MY VOICEMAIL, RATHER, BECAUSE THIS ISN'T REALLY ME BUT IT'S A RECOR—ANYWAY, YOU'VE MISSED ME! I'M EITHER SLEEPING, PLAYING LACROSSE, OR IGNORING YOU! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NUMBER AND NAME AFTER THE BE—"

"God dammit."

THEO IS CALLING LIAM!

"HEY...THIS IS LIAM—"

"Oh, fuck it I'll just drive."

=========
angst wow i love it

also.....,net.neutrality got repealed..,,y'all better pray that congress saves our asses