Thunder and Lightning Pt. 1

You and Ethan have been friends since high school and both have moved to LA in different apartments. You own a YouTube channel with over 400k subs.

Your pov

Messaging

Ethan: r u still down for the live stream and sleepover later?

(Y/N): wouldent miss it for the world

Ethan: k seeya at two

(Y/N): deuces✌️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have an hour till you have to go to Ethan's place. "Guess I'll just finish up some editing." you thought out loud. Thirty minutes later you made a video you were happy with. You walked up to your room to pick out a comfy outfit to wear. After brushing your hair and applying light make up, you sat on your couch and replied to tweets till 1:50. You grabbed your bag and was off to meet your favorite blue boi.
~~~~~~~~~~
Knock Knock
No reply.
You texted Ethan

Messaging

(Y/N): hey I'm outside ur door

Ethan: oh sry I'm in my recording room right now I'll be right there

(Y/N): k
~~~~~~~~~~
You tapped your foot impatiently. "Hey (Y/N)!" He said while opening the door then proceeding to give you a bear hug. "Um Ethan, I can't breathe" you managed to say. You were so short compared to him. "Oops sorry, just haven't seen you since I got back from Maine, Come in!" You stepped inside the his apartment and sat on the couch. "So (Y/N), what have you been up to lately, you know, besides missing me?" He winked. You giggled before replying "just finished editing and based on the fact that you just came out of your recording room, I'm going to assume you did too." "Yup, I need some fresh air actually, want to go for a walk?" He asked. "That would great now that I think about it." You smiled. Ethan slipped on a hoodie then opened the door for you saying "M'lady" with a goofy grin on his face. "Why thank you kind sir!" You said mocking his quite terrible, but cute, British accent. The two of you set off for the park.

(A/N) first part of me trying to write my ideas down im not the best writer hahaha. I'll try to update as soon as I can this part is so short but then again these are supposed to be. I don't know how many parts are going to be in this story but ¯\_()_/¯ we will see. Deuces✌️