PAX Encounters Pt. 1

(A/N) I've never been to PAX so please keep that in mind when reading this :)

Key

(H/L) is your hair length

(H/C) is your hair color

(E/C) is your eye color

Your pov

"(Y/N) GET UP YOU SLEEPY BUTT!" yelled Jamie your younger sister jumping on the bed.

"AHHHG!" you responded as you pushed her off and slowly got off the bed.

Today was the first day of PAX and you couldn't wait to check out some new games. You dragged yourself to the hotel bathroom as your sister rambled on about a signing she wanted to go to as soon as you guys got there. She was always obsessed with these gaming youtubers and you just didn't get it. Just play the games yourself right?

~mini time skip to when your ready~

"Come on lets go were gonna be late!" said Jamie rushing out the door.

You got in an Uber and got lost staring out the window. Your sister was talking to you but you only picked up pieces of what she said. Words like blue boy, markiplier and crankgamer? After a couple of minutes you arrived. Jamie ran out the door and into the building.

"THERES FOUR MORE MINUTES OF THE SIGNING HURRY UP (Y/N)!" Jamie screams at you.

"Okay okay chill out." you said.

"HOW BOUT NO!" she replies pulling you through the crowd.

"Alrighty then." you said chuckling.

We followed the door number until we found the right one. Jamie looked at the closed doors and the security guarding them. She sighed.

"Awwww we missed it." she said frowning.

"What was the name of the signing?" you asked pulling out the pamplet.

"Markiplier and friends." she stated looking down at her feet.

You scanned the paper till you found it. "Ahah! Right here it says they have a signing tomorrow as well!" you said hoping Jamie would feel better.

She immediately perked up. "That's great! Can we get breakfast though i'm starving." she said.

Then the two of you were off for the food court.

~time skip to when you finish eating~

"So i'm going to go look at the vendors and you can go wherever but meet me at stage A6 for a panel I want to see in like, 45 minutes." Jamie told you.

"Ok seeya sis." you said.

"Bye!" Jamie exclaimed.

You glanced at the map at headed towards the games area. You spotted a sign for a game you own and love and rushed over, getting there the only thing on your mind. Out of nowhere, a tuff of blue blocks your vision and the next thing you know is you fall on the ground.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" you and the stranger say together. You both laugh.

"No, i should be saying sorry I ran into you." you quickly said looking up to see the person you ran into. He was wearing glasses, had vibrant blue hair, and lots of acne on the lower half of his face but he was actually quite attractive. Out of all the people here I had to run straight into a hot guy?!?!

Ethan's pov

Shit she's cute. Just look at her, that (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes are gorgeous. Wait I should say something before she walks away!

"No your fine, i'm just clumsy" I said smiling holding my hand out.

She takes my hand and I help her up. "Sorry again, I was just heading over to the game booths over there and forgot about my surroundings I guess." she said rubbing the back of her neck. God she's so adorable. I have to find a way to spend more time with her.

"I was just about to head over there too. Want to go check them out with me? By the way, i'm Ethan, Ethan Nestor." I asked hoping she wouldn't recognize my name.

"Sure! And i'm (Y/N)" she said.

~time skip to thirty five minutes later~

Still Ethan's pov

We played games and it was so fun. (Y/N)'s laugh is so charming. It was like hanging out with an old friend. She's so perfect I have to get her number. Think Ethan, Think! We were walking past a huge cardboard cutout for a game.

"Hey, let's take a picture!" I said.

"Definitely!" she replied.

We took a couple of selfies and then asked someone to take a picture of us. After we said thanks and they were handing me back my phone they said "No problem, you guys are such a cute pair!" and walked off. A blush crept up my face and out of the corner of my eye I saw (Y/N) blushing too.

I decided to break the silence by nervously saying "Can I get your number so I can send you these pictures, you know, if you want them."

"Oh right, my number is (your number)." she said.

I sent it and set her contact name as '(Y/N) the pretty PAX girl'. When I tapped save I noticed the time. Oh shoot i'm gonna be late for the panel!

"Ahhh i'm going to be late for something I have to go but maybe we can text later and meet up?" I offered.

"Cool but my little sister is here with me too so she'll be there as well. Bye Eth!" she said.

"Bye!" I said. When she called me Eth, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why though, almost everyone calls me that. I headed off to the backstage doors.

(A/N) this one is longer than usual because i don't want it to have to many parts like the last imagine! Prob only one more part after this. Deuces✌️