Thunder and Lighting Pt. 3

Key

(Y/S/N) you and ethans ship name

(Y/BFF/N) your best friends name

(Y/N/N) your nickname

You pov

After about five minutes, you guys decided to start answering some questions. "To show were not picking out certain questions, we'll show you the phone screen and scroll and stop on a random tweet." Ethan says to the camera. He held his phone up so the viewers can see and scrolled. He placed his finger onto the phone screen and it stopped moving. "The first tweet says... 'who are your best friends?' from zestynestyethan" Ethan says, "Well mine are obviously (Y/N), Brian, and G." You replied "Ethan and (Y/BFF/N)". "Next is from anon12004, 'is (Y/N) wearing Ethans hoodie?!?!'" you blushed as you realized you were still wearing it. You tried to cover the blush up but someone probably saw it. You were snapped back to reality when Ethan said "Yup." and continued on. He found another tweet and read it aloud. "The next question is from blueboylover, 'do you have nicknames for each other?' and yes I call (Y/N) the nickname (Y/N/N) all the time." "I have many for Ethan," you started, "Blueberry, Eth, Blue Boi, and Baby Blue." you smiled as you ruffled his hair.

Ethans pov (ooh what a change)

I fixed my hair and scrolled for another question. "(Y/S/N)4ever says 'are you two dating?!?!'" I hide a small blush as me and (Y/N) say at the same time "nooooooope." we go on like for about twenty more minutes until I say "I think that that's enough reading your tweets for now, let get into playing some games!" "Ok so (Y/N) is going to set up the poll and the options are Overwatch, Rocket League, or Ben and Ed's Blood Party." (Y/N) typed it up and posted the poll. We chatted a bit and I checked the poll. "Ben and Ed's Bloody Party it is!" I pulled up the game and (Y/N) got the controllers. "Get ready to get shit stomped (Y/N)!!" I yelled. "I don't think you remember, but I have a ton of hours on this game at my place so I think it will be you getting shit stomped, not me." she said. "If your so confident, then why don't we make a bet?" I offered. (Y/N) replied "Sure, If I win, I want.. for you to take me to a fancy place for dinner sometime!" she exclaimed. I would do that even if I won this bet... she just took all the hard work of asking her out, out of it. "Well if I win, you have to post a video on youtube saying every reason why i'm your best friend!" I said smirking. "Deal." she said shaking my hand.

You pov (lol idk why I switched the pov for ethan)

The next hour was full of laughing, cursing, and reaching over to mess up the other persons controller. On the last level, as soon as I reached the goal, I screamed "GET SHIT STOMPED!!" in his face. I guess I said it too loud because he fell right out of his chair bumping his head on the desk. I helped him up and gave him a hug as I frantically said "Oh my god sorry Eth" He hugged back and said "Its alright (Y/N)." chuckling. I swear I saw a slight blush across his cheeks. Maybe it was just my mind seeing what it wanted to. "Okay okay, I lose, but right now its time to do the last part of the stream, this is another you choose so (Y/N) will set up a poll." he said. "The choices are never have I ever, dare or dare, because truth is kinda boring, or more answering questions." you made the poll and put it up. The votes came quickly and dare or dare won by a landslide. We did the same process for picking dares as we did questions. This time you were reading the questions. "This one is from sarahgoser09, 'I dare (Y/N) to sit on Ethan's lap for the rest of the livestream.' woah there ill only do it if Ethans okay with it." you said bracing yourself for his answer. "FOR THE VIEWS!" Ethan yelled as he giggled at his own joke. You got out of chair and sat on his lap. It was quite comfortable so you didn't mind.

Ethans pov

I was so lucky my face was slightly hidden behind (Y/N) or else everyone would see my red face. Luckily, the rest of the dares were normal like 'do the cinnamon challenge' and things like that. We finished off the live stream with my outro. Me and (Y/N) went to the kitchen to get some water and snacks.

Your pov

As we entered the kitchen I heard water drops on the windows. I was silent as we got what we needed and headed to back to the recording room. Ethan was editing some videos while I sat on the couch on my phone. I was scrolling through tumblr and saw some fan art of me and Ethan during the live stream. There were ones of us hugging, me sitting on his lap and-wait, theres one of me blushing while staring at him next to a screen shot of the real pic. I guess people did notice it. Underneath of those pics was a fan art of Ethan blushing while looking at me next to a screen shot of him actually blushing while looking at me. It it possible? Could he like me back? "Hey what do you want to eat for dinner?" Ethan asked pulling me out of my daze. "Uhhhh pizza sounds good, but no pineapple on my side please." you replied, "Sure thing (Y/N) he said as he ordered on his phone. After dinner you went up to his room. You were going to sleep on the pull out couch in his room. It was still raining, but it wasn't a thunderstorm so it wasn't too bad. Both of you got in your separate beds. "Good night (Y/N/N)." Ethan said softly turning off the lights. "Good night Blueberry." you said knowing that you were definitely not going to get any sleep tonight.

(A/N) This one is long so I didn't really check it that well because i spent a long time on this but I hope its okay. It feels like filler so im not very proud of this part. There will be one more part to this imagine but I already have an idea for the next one! Deuces✌️