Rainbow (1 pt.)

(A/N)trying something a little different and relaxed for this imagine hope that's okay!

Distant.

Tyler, my boyfriend of 3 months has been drifting away from me. Never having enough time to go out. 

Support.

Ethan, my best friend has listened to all of my up and downs with Tyler. He helped me through everything.

Morning.

I wake up feeling exhausted. I get ready and leave to the coffee shop.

Calm.

I grab my drink and sit down at a table.

Laughter.

I hear the familiar sound from across the shop.

Shock.

I see Tyler, but not with just anyone, with my high school bully

Confusion.

I've told Tyler about my problems in the past with her. Why would he be hanging out with her? I try to ignore it.

Betrayal.

I keep glancing over. He leans over and kisses her.

Stuck.

I freeze in place, my eyes follow them as they intertwine their hands and they leave the shop.

Breathe.

I take a deep breath and take out my phone.

Friend.

I text Ethan that I need to talk to him tonight.

Traitor.

I text Tyler that we need to talk soon.

Knocking.

Tyler opens his apartment door and invites me in.

Done.

I decline and declare that were through.

Stone-faced.

His facial expression doesn't change. He silently nods his head. There's nothing he can say to change my mind, he knows what he did.

Ethan.

He embraces me as I cry into his shoulder. In between sobs, I explain everything.

Assurance.

He tells me that after the worst storms, there is always a rainbow. I keep this in my mind.

Isolation.

I close myself off from everyone except Ethan.

Strength.

Over weeks, Ethan picks me back up piece by piece. Slowly, I start being more social.

Together.

Almost everyday, we hang out, watch netflix and play video games.

Change.

One day, Ethan asks if I want to be in a challenge video for his channel.

Brave.

I accept the offer and we film.

Fun.

This is the first time in a while where I've truly been happy. Since him.

Roommates.

Ethan asked me to move in with him. I say yes, as he's the only person I feel safe with.

Inseparable.

More time passes. We are basically bound together by the hip. I'm in a bunch of his videos, and he drives me to and from work.

Unusual.

Instead of the casual dinner we have every night, Ethan takes me to a fancy restaurant.

Relationship.

After dinner Ethan leads me to the fountain outside. He asks me to be his girlfriend.

Smile.

Tears form in my eyes and I shake my head yes. A dorky smile across my face the whole time.

Happiness.

He swoops me up and spins me around. I hold on to him tight like i'm going to lose him.

Remembering.

I ask if he recalls what he said about storms and rainbows. He answers yes. I reply,

"You're my rainbow."

(A/N) short and different but wanted to try it. it was just an idea in my head and this way i wouldn't have to deal with all the small details and filling time. Whoops wasn't a cute imagine but more story. Deuces✌️