Thunder and Lightning Pt. 4 (Final)

Your pov
You tried to close your eyes and block out the sounds of the rain getting heavier. It was getting louder every second. As you wrapped yourself up in the blankets, you see a flash of light. Moments later you heard the crash of thunder. You quietly whimper.

Ethan pov
You heard thunder then a soft whimper. You sit up and see (Y/N) curled up in a ball. "(Y/N) are you okay?" You ask. "N-no I'm really r-really scared of th-thunderstorms." She stutters out. You get out of bed to go sit on (Y/N)'s. You wrap your arms around her shoulders and she leans into your chest. Shes shaking so you whisper assuring words into her ear to calm her.

Your pov
"It's going to be okay, I'm here for you." Ethan whispers. If you weren't so freaking scared right now you would be blushing. He continues talking and you feel yourself calm down a bit. Another strike of lightning and thunder come. Your grip on Ethan tightens and his arms move to your waist. This continues for a few minutes until the storm stops. The soothing sound of rain makes you sleepy.

Ethan's pov
I feel her breathing slow, so I lay her head on the pillow and slowly get up. Suddenly her hand gently holds my wrist. "Please stay here." She mumbles. "Of course." You say. You slide into the blanket and place your arms around her waist. She snuggles her head deep into your chest and you kiss the top of her head. Sleep takes over both of you and the only sound to be heard was the pitter patter of the rain.

(A/N) this is the end of my first imagine in this book! It's bad i know but I'm having fun writing it and I'm trying so... I have an idea for the next one so be on the look out for that one! Deuces✌️