PAX Encounters Pt. 2 (Final)

Your pov

I just arrived outside stage A6 when I saw Jamie. She was on her tippy toes looking around.

"Jamie!" I yelled.

She notices me and jogs over. We walk in and sat in the only available seats in the back. Wow this panel must be popular. I decided to chill on my phone for the panel. I turned on my phone and saw the text from Ethan. After unlocking my phone, I started to make a contact for him.

"Whatcha doing there (Y/N)?" Jamie said looking over your shoulder.

"Just adding a contact" I said. As I type 'Ethan Nestor' into the name section Jamie scoffs and mumbles,

"In your dreams..."

I was confused, but before I could ask her anything, music began playing signaling the start of the panel. Brushing it off, I looked down to browse Tumblr. Suddenly, the whole crowd starts screaming, including your sister.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to the Markiplier and Friends panel!" someone says. I'm not really sure who said it as i'm too busy looking at memes.

"Today i'm here with, Muyskerm aka, Bob Muyskens, LordMinion777 aka, Wade Barns," he says with loud cheers coming from the audience between the names.

He continues, "Tyler Scheid, and CrankGameplays aka, Ethan Nestor!"

My eyes immediately shot up to the stage. Sure enough, Ethan was standing there on the stage waving to the crowd. While Jamie was fangirling next to me, I rapidly tapped her shoulder to get her attention. 

"Jamie is Ethan this CrankGameplays you keep talking about?!?!?" you asked her.

"DUH!" she responded then turned back to the show.

My mouth was open in shock. Why didn't he tell me? That would explain the numerous times he won the games while we were together.

I took a video of Jamie freaking out and panned over to him on the stage. I sent it to Ethan and added "WHAT IS HAPPENING". I know I wont get a reply right now as he's up on stage but whatever.

Welp, turns out I've had a crush on a guy I know I have no chance at. Why am I like this? Intrigued, I payed more attention to the panel, well Ethan.

~time skip to after the panel~

The Ethan on the stage is definitely the same goofy Ethan that I played games with. Jamie and I decided it would be best to wait for the crowd to clear out before leaving so we wouldn't get run over. BUZZ! It came from your pocket. You took out phone out and saw a text from Ethan.

Messaging

Ethan: haha well I guess you know now that im sorta a youtuber? hope that doesn't change the fact that were friends

(Y/N): why would that change anything i was just surprised that the one panel my sister drags me to is one with you in it lol

Ethan: want to meet up? come to the side of the stage near the curtains

(Y/N): alright but I have to bring my sister so get ready for a fangirl

End of messaging 

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Come on Jamie." I said pulling Jamie to the side.

"What? Where are we going, the exits that way." Jamie says pointing at the doors.

"You'll see." I replied with a grin on my face.

We stood in the place Ethan told you to meet and I texted him. My sister stands there with the most confused face I've ever seen. Seconds later, the curtain starts to move and Ethan's face pops out. Jamie instantly screams.

"OMG IT'S CRANKGAMEPLAYS!" she screams.

You giggle as Ethan walks out to give you a hug.

"What's up (Y/N) nice to see you again, whats your name?" he casually says to Jamie.

"What. The. Heck. ETHAN NESTOR KNOWS MY SISTER! excuse me i'm going to the bathroom to go splash my face." Jamie says and quickly goes out the doors.

Laughing, I say "Her name is Jamie."

"So.. you've never heard of me till today?" Ethan questions.

"Nope, my sister has only mentioned you as CrankGameplays and I assume blue boy is also a nick name for you too." I said tapping my chin and putting the pieces together.

"Well, you probably learned a lot about me during the panel, so I think it's my turn," he says taking a step closer to me.

He grabs my hands and says "(Y/N), will you go on a date with me?"

My eyes widen and I feel my face go tomato red. Finally I respond,

"I'd love to."

He smiles and opens his arms wide for a hug. You wrap your arms around him and he pulls you close. Ruining the moment was a high pitched squeal. Both of you whipped around to see your sister standing a few feet away.

"How much did you see?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, ALL OF IT!" Jamie says.

All of us break out in laughter.

"MY SISTER IS GOING ON A DATE WITH THE CRANKGAMEPLAYS!" Jamie yells.

You face Ethan and say,

"She might be a fan of Crankgameplays, but i'm a fan of Ethan Nestor."

(A/N) yo yo yo I did shorter imagine like imagines are supposed to be. I know that both i made have been where your friends with him so i might make one where your already dating if I come up with an idea. Deuces✌️