Chapter 3

The window was stuck. The universe hated me. Not because of the window the universe just hated me in general. I was just about to kick open the window when it opened and someone pulled me inside. I land on the floor. Hard.

I look up to see the lovely face of my foster brother,James. He has three of his friends with him and by the looks of their slurred speech and how their holding onto one another to keep upright, their really drunk.

"Hey freak." I wince at the nickname.  "You're late. What's that?" He points to my old battered fiddle case.

"N-nothing, James." Why does he scare me? He shouldn't. "Grab her." One of his friends takes drunken steps toward me, and pins me up against the wall. I try to shove him off but I haven't eaten or slept in a week and he is suprisingly strong for being drunk.

James yanks the case out if my hands and opens it. "A violin?! Do you play it?" I weakly nod, and he laughs. "Oh my god the freak thinks it's good at something! Well guess what? Your not!" He snaps the neck of the fiddle and I wince. That was the one thing I had from the before. That's what I call the time before I got stuck in the cycle. Before.

His two other friends and him begin stomping on the instrument, destroying it. I try to shove off the guy that's pinning me to the wall but it doesn't work. His speech slurs. "Hey baby I'm not going to hurt you. You're smokin' hot." He leans down to kiss me,but I kick him in...well you guess.

He curses and doubles over as I run to James. I look down at what was once my most prized possetion, now scraps of wood and metal. James states at me and I know that he is going to hit me. More than once that's for sure. A voice saves me.

A voice I never thought would save me. My foster mother, Kara, screaming for us to come downstairs. James stares at me with a look that says "When we get back, you're dead." I look out my window and curse. A black SUV. I thought that they wouldn't find me here.

I hate the cycle I'm in. Run away from them. That parts easy. Ever since what happened in Washington, they don't have enough forces to keep me in a good prison. Find a new foster home. They were never nice. Some were better then others but none of them wouldn't hesitate to give me to strangers for a couple of bucks. But anything was better that them. Try not to die. Simpler than it sounds. Then I get taken again. I hate that so much.

Why they always know where I am and who I'm with. I thought maybe moving to a different state would would through them off but, no they still found me. I hate them. I hate myself. I hate thus cycle. I just want to die. The scars covering my body prove that. I look at the three men standing in their too perfect kitchen with its gleaming white countertops and too much food. Not that I get to eat it but still.

Tall men in black suits and dark sunglasses. Clechie, huh? They pick up the forms that Kara just signed. Signing me over to Them. I feel one of the men grab my arms and pull me out the door.
I see James and his friends staring at me from the stairs. At least I will be away from him. I feel one of the men pressing my neck and everything goes black.

~~~
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS!!!!THANK YOU!! Please comment if you are enjoying. The story will pick up soon I promise. Thanks!❤ U all!!