Chapter 7

I'm sorry, Captain

*Steves POV *
Her gun is pointed at my chest. Somehow I know that the supersoilder serum won't help me heal from this. The great Captain America dying at the hand of a shaking child.

The others are confused  and I know they won't be able to stop her. I hear a gunshot and then....nothing.
No pain. I open my eyes. The girl is on her knees, her gun pointed down. I guess the bullet went into the ground. But why. If she is with Hydra why would she.....'I'm sorry, Captain.'

Maybe she's not with them!- I'm brought back to reality by a raspy voice blaring over.....something. We are in the middle if a forest and I have no clue (A/N WHAT I'M DOING. Newsies anyone? No....ok) where it's coming from. "You had your chance. We had a deal! Kill them and your free." The girl is stuttering and on her knees. "N-no! P-please I c-cant! Ah!"

Her scream is piercing. No one moves as she falls to the ground clutching her neck. The voice speaks again, this time to us. "You shall go free this time. But those you love will turn against you. Do not trust those you do not know." I don't know if it's a warning or a command.

Clint is the first to react. He runs and grabs the now unconscious girl and throws her over his shoulder. "Let's get out of here!" We all nod like we're in a trance. We go to find the hovercraft.

---
I'M SORRY IT SUCKS. I have a good one coming but I needed a connecter!  I will update soon!  Also two new stories!!!!!! Sanders sides Oneshots and and Adopted by Thomas Sanders called The Fear of Falling Apart! If you want to please read.
Comment thoughts questions or suggestions!
-Blue out