Chapter 6

*Blues POV* (Bet you didn't expect that huh?  You probably did but...)

Everything's fuzzy. And blurry. He had something called fuzzy. What was it? A stuffed giraffe, Yes that's it. He loved that thing. Didn't let go of it until he was four. I can picture Him perfectly even though its been so long.

The messy brown hair, the half smirk with his missing tooth, the way he laughed when I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. And his eyes. I always remember eyes, and his were beautiful. Green with little fleaks of gold.

I can picture them full of life and laughter and then filled with tears. I only saw him cry a few times and I always felt guilty. I would take all his pain if I could.

And of course the image that haunts my dreams. The eyes, His eyes, slowly losing their life, their light. The crash. The bang. And then his voice scratchy and weak. "Sing for me, Blue, sing." My stutter and slurred words. The life slowly fading away. My screams as they pull his body out of my arms, his small, clear and perfect body out of my scarred and bleeding ones.

The screams never really stopped they just stay in my head instead of coming out of my mouth. I miss Him. He was what kept me from drowning. And now the oceans even bigger

---
I know it's not related to the story but I REALLY wanted to write it. Don't kill me. ANGST! A chapter relevant to the story will come soon I PROMISE.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS OH MY GOSH THERE IS WHY MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD GET AHHHHHHHH.  K sorry.
Comment thoughts,ideas or complaints.
-Blue out💙