Chapter 5

*Steve POV*
Were all sitting on a helicarrier. We had heard news about Hydra and we're going to destroy their last base. We were all scared and I knew it.

What if the girl was there? What if she got hurt because of us? Or even worse was a thought that had been plaguing me for weeks. What if she was with them.

I looked down at the crinkled picture of her that Tony had printed out. Their was something about her that I found addicting and I didn't know what. "Attention all crew were are nearing the Hydra base. You are clear to jump." It was the intercom. At least that's what Tony told me, I didn't understand 21st century stuff.

I was worried about Tony. I know he hasn't slept in weeks. Most of us haven't. He was dozing on my shoulder but the announcement woke him up. He's so cute. I give him a quick kiss on the forehead and then get ready to jump.

"Don't you want a parachute, Cap?" It's Clint. I shake my head and then jump out the now open door into the freezing air.

*Time skip*

We looked around at the dark forest that seemed to be trapping us. We had an hour before they came back so we had to work fast. That's when we hear the trees rustle.

Golden-no-amber eyes look at us through the trees. They seem familer for some reason. Before I can say anything both Nat and Bucky are aiming their guns at the spot where we saw them. "Wait!" I know those eyes.

The trees rustle on the other side of us and all of us flip around. I figure walks out. Tony aims his hand at them but I signal for him to wait. It's not until they come into the light coming from Tonys suit that I recognize them.

It's the girl. Blue. If I hadn't just been looking at her photo I wouldn't have known. Her dark skin is so covered in brusies that it is basically purple. Her blue hair that was so vibrant an couple weeks ago is now ratty and limp. She walk shakily forward and raised a small gun in her trembling hands.

"You don't have to do this." I'm suprised to see that it's Bucky who's speaking. "We can help you. You don't have to listen to them." She shakes her head frantically, then winces like she was stung. "Sorry, kid." It's Tony. His hand is raised and is ready to fire. I can see the tremble in his arm.

She raises a shaking hand to meet his and flicks it. Suddenly we are submerged in darkness. It's takes me a minute to relize that it's because Tonys suit has gone off. There's no power. Once my eyes a just to the dark I look around. For some reason she hasn't killed us yet. Vison is collapsed on the ground, because he is an android.

Judging by the Russian and Romanian cursing, our guns don't work, even though last time I checked guns don't use power. Wanda and Peitro are trying to use their magic or whatever you want to call it but it seems to be blocked. I look back at the  small skinny girl in front of me. Did she do this?

She aims the gun at my chest again and I know there's nothing we can do to stop her. Her voice is raspy and weak as she speaks the three words that break my heart. "I'm sorry, Captain."

---
Yay update! Oh my god thank you so much for the votes and views! !!!!! I added a prologe so read it!
Comment thoughts, questions and suggestions💭
-Blue out