Chapter 11

"They're here."
~~~
*Blue POV*
I feel the panic rising in my chest. All around me are familiar faces. Blurry faces.
I know them but I can't place them.

The room is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I look down at my arm and see three tubes poking into my dark flesh. I rip them out. No more needles. No more pain.

  A dark haired man stars to protest, and I feel anger rising in me. I've been hurt too much. They've taken to much away from me.  My parents, Jack, my little speck of sunshine, my chance to be a normal teenager, to go to school, to make friends, to LIVE.

I raise my hands as the lights flicker. A guttural scream comes out of my mouth and the man flys across the room, crashing into a medicine cabinet.

Pain shoots through the back of my neck, and I grab at it. I can feel something just under the skin, a chip. I claw at it, wanting to rip it out. That's when everything's comes flashing back. I know who I am, where I am. And I know I just knocked Bruce Banner unconscious.

A blonde man, Steve, runs over and grabs my wrists. I shove him backwards. They're all saying things that I can't make out. All I can think is They're coming! They're here! And it's my fault, all my fault!

Then Steve is in front of me, and his lips are moving but I can't hear his voice. He shakes me and I catch a few words. "What....them....coming.."
I raise a shaky hand and point outside the big glass window.

The blonde looks and his eyes widen. He grabs Tonys wrist and yells something to everyone else. Two men in lab coats stay with Dr.Banner, and everyone else follows Steve. I get to the balcony first and sigh, knowing that my suspicions were right.

Because right above us are 5 helicarriers. All of them with the eight legged skull on the bottom. Hydra had arrived.
---
I UPDATED YAY! OH MY GOD SOOOOO MANY VEIWS!!! AHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!. Okay rant over. I am going to try and update every Friday if possible. The OC option is still open if you want to try. Comment thoughts questions or suggestions!

-Blue out💙