Chapter 4

*Steve POV*
It had been a month since we saw the girl. Everyone had gone quiet and the laughter was gone from the tower. Everyone's sitting on the couch right now, halfheartedly watching some new show. I can't remember the name. Doctor what, or Doctor when or something.

I look at them. Earth's mightiest hero's, cuddling on a couch. Tony and I are squished into a armchair, I'm playing with his hair and he is half asleep. He's adorable. Nat and Bucky are laying on each other on one side of the couch. I was glad that they were together. They both had that look in their eyes that meant they were somewhere else. I couldn't blame them. They just found out that a little girl might be going through what they did, and I know that they wouldn't wish that fate upon their greatest enimes.

It was the same with Wanda and Peitro. He had come back a few month ago. We had all been hoping for it and Wanda was overjoyed. He was cuddled with Clint. No one had seen that coming (A/N get it?no? Ok...) but they were adorable. Wanda and Vison were next to them. Once again, adorable.

Rhodey, Sam, Thor and Bruce were on the other couch. Thor kept screaming at the TV. "Stupid mortals that is not who it happened, Nay!" I didn't really know what to make of that.

---
Sorry it's short and crappy but I will update soon! Thanks for reading and PLEASE COMMENT THOUGHTS, QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS+!!!!!
-Blue out