3

Kara and Leah released a laugh as they walked out of the elevator, Clark on his knees helping pick up the files be caused to fall in the first place. Leah wore her usual attire, paired with her round glasses on her face.

"Sorry, oops." Clark fumbled with the files, "So sorry, that was totally my fault."

Kara kept her hands tucked in her pockets, throwing her head up in a fit of laughter, "You really have that klutzy thing down, don't you?"

Clark got up, fixing his glasses, huffing out a chuckle, "Uh, yeah. No, that was actually real."

"You've grown so accustomed to faking it, now it no longer needs to be faked."

"Clark!" James walked over pulling him in for a hug.

Leah smiled at their exchange, glancing back at her mother as she fumbled around in her room full of shock. She sighed heavily, "Oh here we go-" She tapped Kara nodding her head in her mother's direction.

Kara scrunched her eyebrows together, "What?" She turned back to the boys, "Excuse us."

"Mom?" Leah walked into her office, Cat latching onto Leah's shoulder as she put her heels on, "You okay?"

Cat looked up at Kara, "You didn't tell me that you know Clark Kent."

Kara looked away in almost horror, "Oh God, not you too." Leah gave Kara a tight smile, Kara didn't even know the most of it.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." Leah helped her mom stand straight as she fixed her dress.

"I do... Yes. I know him. Him and Jimmy have been friends for years."

Cat revealed her teeth to the two blondes, "Do I have anything in my teeth?"

"No, mom, you don't."

"Perfect."

Kara faced Leah as Cat walked ahead of them to greet Clark, she looked mortified at the thought of Cat flirting with her cousin. Leah whispered under her breath so Kara could hear, "How do you think I felt when I went with her to Metropolis?"

"Clark Kent, as I live and breathe. Well, don't you just look all Midwestern dashing?"

Clark chuckles at her words, "Ms. Grant, it's good to see you. It's been a long time."

"No fault of mine." Cat leaned against one of her legs as she gazed up at him, "So, are you still seeing Lois Lane, or did that fizzle out like I predicted in the office pool? There was a bet about you with that secret brunette. No one ever sent me my $20." Kara and Leah raise an eyebrow to their cousin at the mention of another female other than Lois in his life.

"Lois and I are great. We're still... Still going strong."

"Oh, so she's not still hung up on Superman?" Leah covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing, Cat thought about the fact that Leah was Superman's cousin, so only smirked, while Clark grinned over at her.

"You know, I'd say that she has room in her life for both of us."

"Well, that's... modern."

Clark's eyes widen when he realized what it sounded like, "Oh no-"

"So, how would you like to go on a tour? Perry White was a fool to ever let you out of his sight. I might just poach you."

Clark took her arm in his and walked along with her mouthing, "Sway." to Kara and Leah who both shook their heads.

Kara blinked her eyes and glanced at James and Leah, "Did Miss Grant seem off to you two?"

James gave a knowing look to Leah, who he was for sure had to deal with this before, "She's always like that with Clark. She goes gaga for him. She actually sent him a drunk text once. It was..."