5

Leah fidgeted in her dress as she stared at her reflection, the smile on her face was replaced by one of worry and terror. Her mother walked into the room and covered her mouth, "Oh!" She moved closer to Leah taking the veil in her hands, "Look at my beautiful baby girl."

"Mom." Leah waved her mother's hand away an embarrassed expression on her face, "Please, not in front of my friends."

"Of course." Cat smiled at Supergirl and Solar Flare, who were both dressed in bridesmaid dresses similar to their normal suits, "Supergirl, Solarflare."

Katie felt odd being called Solar Flare by Miss Grant but nonetheless gave the motherly woman a smile, "You look wonderful, Leah."

"Thank you." Leah looked back in the mirror inside of the fortress, her mother had kept asking her how she got there and what the directions were but of course no one answered her, they even took every device off of her mother. "I look ridiculous."

"Say that-" Alex was in there with her, "And I will hit you." She gave her a smile, "Come on. Let's get this marriage ceremony started."

Kara clapped happily, "Yes, and we have the Jewel of Truth and Honor ready."

"Which by the way-" Katie points at Leah, "Took us forever to find." Katie moved out, to her right place she gave Clark a small smile since she was his date for the wedding.

The Ceremony went on with Kelex beginning it, "In the name of truth and honor I declare the marriage vows binding upon you! From this day forward, throughout all time and space, even unto eternity..."

Kara and Katie moved forward with the uniquely made bracelets that no other partner could replicate once the ceremony has ended. Leah and Winn already had rings on their fingers but now they latched the bracelets to each other's wrists.

"Made husband and wife this day–and for all days hence. May the countenance of Rao ever shine on you."

Winn gave Leah a confused look to why everyone was staring intently at them, so she did what he was supposed to do. She grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss, while Katie and Kara clapped. Katie tugged at Kara's dress at the sight of a tear slip from Miss Grant's eyes. Kara covered her mouth in shock as everyone celebrated the wedding.

Leah and Winn decided to do a traditional human thing, they danced together. Leah had her cheek pressed against Winn's chest. She loved this man, she couldn't believe how fast their relationship went. Growing up she always thought that she was such an oddball because she originated from another planet. She was always called beautiful by her mother, but no one had ever so sincerely told her how beautiful she was, inside and out, until Winn came into her life.

"I love you." Winn whispered down to her, "I will love you until the end."

Leah tilted her head up, a tear slipping down her face, "I love you too, Winn. So much." She kissed him softly as they continued their dance.

Alex leaned closer to Kara, "I wish they had said some vows."

"Those will be said during their consummation." Kara responded by instinct, a look of sudden disgust passing her features, "Ugh, I never want to think of that again."

Katie swiveled the liquid in her drink as she watched one of her best friends dance with her husband-her brother. She glanced up at the sight of Clark approaching her, in his Kryptonian attire, "The man of steel."

"Kryptonian Kryptonite." Clark teased back as he stuck a hand out to her, "Come on and dance."

"How am I Kryptonite?" Katie cocked her eyebrow up as she caught Miss Grant questioning Director Henshaw- J'onn.