4

Leah paced back and forth in her mother's office as she contemplated how to tell her mother her wedding idea, she knew how she was. She was going to want a huge extravagant event to show the whole world her daughter was taken. Leah paused in the middle of the room, as she bit down on her nails.

"What have I told you about doing that?"

Leah yelped in surprise, "How did you just sneak up on me?"

"I did nothing of the sort." Cat cocked an eyebrow up at the sight of her child's confusion, "I did call your name."

"Oh." Leah dropped her hands down to her sides, "Uh, so I have something I want to tell you?"

"You're not getting married to that handsome troll?"

"Don't get your hopes up." Leah responded flatly, "But... that's what I wanted to talk about... I know that you wanted to plan this wedding-"

"But you have something else in mind." Cat finished her sentence, taking her daughter's hand as she pulled her down to the couch, "I figured you would. So, tell me."

"It was actually... Solar Flares' idea." Leah spoke slowly, "And no. I'm not going to tell you her name."

"Fine. Tell me this outstanding idea."

"A traditional Kryptonian Wedding, it would be at the Fortress of Solitude-"

"Definitely." Cat quickly agreed, "So will I be-"

"Mom." Leah interrupted her mother, "Please, nothing about CatCo, no reporting, no nothing, please. This is going to be a small gathering, like really small."

"How small exactly?"

"Well... Superman, Supergirl, Solar Flare, James-"

"James?"

"He knows Superman." Leah covered it up quickly, "A few Agents I work with... It's gonna be really small."

"So how am I getting there? What will I be wearing? Will-"

"Mom." Leah took her shoulders, "Slow down."

"It's just-" Cat placed a hand over Leah's cheek, "My baby girl is growing up, adopted or not. Look at you, you're getting married soon, I'm going have grandkids-" She paused, "My grandkids are going to be half alien."

"Mom!" Leah exclaims, "Don't say that so loud."

"Right, of course." Cat took Leah's hand, "Just... give me a heads up, like dresses."

"I will. I will." Leah brought her mother in for a hug, "I promise."

🎆~🎆~🎆~🎆~🎆

Katie turned her head at the sound of footsteps entering the room, "Winn?"

"I found something."

Katie flew up from her seat and chased after him as he looked for J'onn, "We may have a problem. I've been going over the data from Luthor Corp. Now, the oscillator that exploded on the Venture, it was located underneath the main passenger cabin, right? In fact, it was housed under seat 23B."

J'onn sighed heavily, "Which is relevant how Mr. Schott."

"According to the manifest, guess who was supposed to be sitting in seat 23B?" Winn glanced around, his eyes skimming past his sister's, "Lena Luthor."

Katie opened her mouth in shock, "Lena Luthor wasn't behind the explosion, she was the target." She pulled out her phone, "I need to tell Kara."

"I'll call Leah-"