Author's Note & A Vote

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for reading and supporting Delinquent. I'm so glad that this story was able to come together into something that took you guys on a little emotional rollercoaster, my goal was to make you all feel something and (judging by the comments I got) it worked. I appreciate all of you for reading and leaving me your thoughts and making my story into what it was!

I'm most likely not going to be making a sequel for Delinquent, but only because I have so many other stories drafter up and ready to be published that I want you all to see first.

That's the whole point of this A/N, to show you what's next and see what you want to read first! Below are a few descriptions of drafted books I have, my two favorites that are most ready for an audience, please comment and let me know which one you'd like me to publish first!

Thanks! xoxo

1. Rich Kids

What do you get when you cross the reigning king of C

What do you get when you cross the reigning king of C.S.G. Preparatory Academy, Louis Tomlinson, with the vendetta wielding younger brother of his estranged best friend?

Lots and lots of drama, with a splash of sexual tension and a sprinkle of witty banter.

2. Runaway

When Louis- a professional at running away from his past who doubles as a father and a diner owner- loses his head chef, he thinks that his business is over for good

When Louis- a professional at running away from his past who doubles as a father and a diner owner- loses his head chef, he thinks that his business is over for good. But, a handsome stranger nearby offers to step in for the job.

Did Louis catch a lucky break, or is he just finding another thing to run from?