hi honey!

sorry i haven't been able to write to you because i was busy with exams! but it's finally over! how have you been? i hope you're well. how about the others? i hope you're all taking care of yourselves! oh yeah! speaking of which!

take care (of yourselves)

i honestly find this phrase very cute! it can be very meaningful as well since it would show that you care about their wellbeing! you can say this if you want people to take care of themselves! it's usually used when parting as well.

okay, so back to what i was saying! i do hope that you all take care of yourselves since your lovely monbebes aren't there to do so :( we want to see you all performing healthy! so please make sure to eat your meals, stay hydrated and get enough sleep!

have you eaten?

have you eaten? ㅋㅋ i've seen a post on twitter about many ways to say "i love you" without saying "i love you" and i think that's it's really cute. the phrases might now be much but it also shows that you do care about the them.

so that's all for now. i think i might write to you more often now that i'm done with school which means i have a lot of free time. goodbye!! take care!! fighting!!

with love,

chae yeon

two weeks later,

chae yeon was patiently waiting for kihyun's livestream on her bed, still with her work clothes on. she had been anticipating this since a few days ago when they had tweeted about it.

in the midst of cooking, jooheon appeared on the screen making chae yeon smile. kihyun continued on cooking, ignoring the younger as he fooled around.

"monbebe, have you eaten?" jooheon asked as he flashed the sweetest smile.

he then disappeared and kihyun explained that jooheon had somewhere to go to so he went to get ready.

before jooheon left, he said goodbye to kihyun and lastly, the viewers.

"take care of yourselves monbebe! bye bye! i love you!" he said while showing a finger heart. jooheon then left for his schedule, leaving kihyun, alone, cooking.