hi honey~

it's been quite some time since i've last written to you! although it's only been a week, it feels like it's been forever! i'm so sorry if you were expecting to get letters but got nothing instead! i've been busy working the past week and everytime i get home, i'm just too tired to do anything else!

anyway, i just got pay yesterday and while i was walking back home, i saw this claw machine! there was a cute bee stuffed toy and it reminded me of you! lucky enough for me, i got it on my second try!!! so here it is for you! i really hope you like it because i'm kinda sad i don't get to keep it but it's okay! as long as you're happy then i'm happy as well!

i wasn't exactly sure what phrase to tell you today but now, i do!

if you're happy then i'm happy!

it's exactly what i just said! ㅋㅋㅋ if you're happy then i'm happy! ㅋㅋㅋ

anyway! i'm very excited to finally move back to korea which means i will be able to go for your fansigns and music shows, if i'm lucky enough! i really hope that i can meet you one day~!

so that's all!! bye joohoney~

with love,

chae yeon

a week later, wonho had went live on vlive in the morning. he was eating his breakfast and telling how his workout in the morning went when someone behind him walked past.

"oh, good morning jooheon!" wonho exclaimed, turning back to look the boy.

"morning hyung," jooheon's voice was heard softly from afar. probably in the bathroom washing up.

"so, lately, jooheon has had an obsession," wonho spoke as he turned back to face the camera.

"he got this stuffed toy a few days ago and he's been carrying it around everywhere!" he said in disbelief.

"i'm not exaggerating! he carries it around at home and brings it out sometimes," he explained.

"okay, here he comes," wonho whispered to the camera.

jooheon ended up sitting beside wonho, leaning on his shoulder as he hugged a yellow stuffed toy.

"it's this one!" wonho said as he snatched the toy from the younger one, causing him to whine, and showed it to the camera.

it was the stuffed toy that chae yeon had sent for him. she was surprised that he even kept it.

"good morning everyone! how are you all today?" greeted jooheon as he snatched the toy back.

"i hope you guys are happy today! because if you're happy then i'm happy!" he smiled.

"if you're happy then i'm happy," he repeated in english.

jooheon left a while later saying he'll go back to sleep since he still hadn't had enough.

chae yeon was all smiles for the rest of the day.